Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 367 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 22 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#68264 - 04/02/07 06:03 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Laurelee]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Okay, like I said before, I'm not a pro at this yet and as such, didn't realize there were so many pages of comments posted ( I only read first and last). Haha. I now have read through them and see most of my suggestions have already been made, except entering the huts! Haha again. I love some of ya'lls suggestions: seasons; weather events (though not fond of the hurricane idea); brief and dim night (this could open possibilities of earning skill as a guardian or protector of the village); trips through the jungle or at least beyond the borders of the village. Still like the market and daycare ideas. Second and above levels would be fun. Many possibilities here.

I think what is so fun about an interactive village like VV is that it's interactive. Anything that would enhance this would be great. I think coming up with ideas and ideals that can give us relief from the day-to-day grind would be awesome but yet, have circumstances that allow trials that develope what should be our ideas and ideals in reality would be great, especially for younger players (like not killing off a villager just because thier ugly)Haha. Yeah, that's probably a little deep and beyond the scope of the question. Just an idea in a nutshell.

#68306 - 04/02/07 07:01 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Yahya]
Jonesy Offline
Trainee

An outhouse might be a good idea

#68312 - 04/02/07 07:45 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Jonesy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
How about trading tech points for food, and vice versa. that way you don't have to worry about food in the beginning of the game.

#68321 - 04/02/07 09:10 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: colourmehappy]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
How about making benches for the nursing mums, that would give builders another job. For both 1&2 in virtual villagers.

#68323 - 04/02/07 09:15 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: colourmehappy]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

You should avoid putting hut in the villagers way's because I think it's seemed weird,the villagers after catching some fish heading toward foodbin, walking around the hut on their way and walking through village center thus making their trip longer for elderly villager. Maybe you can built a extra foodbin at fishing and foraging area to make the trip quick and short for villager maybe instead of foodbin next to fishing area you can built a wharf to drop fish and crab off and where villager spear and fishing for fish

#68328 - 04/02/07 09:30 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
BlueRoze Offline

I think that in VV3 the kids between 14 and 18 should be able to do both kids work (mushrooms and collectables) and adult work.

#68340 - 04/02/07 11:57 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Lilas]
Tanya Offline

Hi,

VV2 is such a great improvement over VV1. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the next installment!

I read some of this thread and agree about the problem of nursing mothers not being able to gain any skill during their time nursing. Why not let them increase parenting skill with each activity they do with their child? They show baby the ocean, wash baby, change baby, etc., could they gain some skill when they complete each of these activities?

I would like to see more ways to prolong playability after the puzzles are all solved and the collections are complete, similar to the sewing hut. Actually it would be nice if the sewing hut had more variety of clothing available to change, such as outfits that are different from those the villagers come with already.

Funny thing, I have VV1 also and one of my tribes is stuck in a time warp. No one ever gets older, no one ever increases in skill, no one ever dies! \:D

#68362 - 04/03/07 03:33 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
Moi Offline

I would love to see either an event or a stew that made a villager a runner! Or both! The event could be a permanent change and the stew would be for a limited time, but you could remake the stew. Could you imagine being able to make 6 villagers runners at one time for a short while? Fabulous! \:\)

#68368 - 04/03/07 04:52 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Moi]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Moi
I would love to see either an event or a stew that made a villager a runner! Or both! The event could be a permanent change and the stew would be for a limited time, but you could remake the stew. Could you imagine being able to make 6 villagers runners at one time for a short while? Fabulous! \:\)

Well there ARE event that can make a villager a runner
but I would love to see that stew can make villager run too

#68394 - 04/03/07 02:38 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Sonnyboy]
Bannaner1993 Offline
Adviser

Loc: By the Lake
I have a few ideas:

1) Family Trees
2) Marriges (The men and women in th egames are so unfaithful!)
3) More skills than just builder, scientist, etc. (Cooking, cleaning etc.)
4) Have jobs for teh villagers.
5) Animals they Villagers can raise.
6) Weather.
7) A kind of coucil the village.
8\) Hospital
9) Stores?
10) New Food.
I have others, put they have probably been mentioned already.

Page 11 of 22 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter