The only thing I think this game really needs, is something called KEYBOARD. Fox example, you are finishing your last hut, and you want everyone to work on it, so you drag everyone there, but after a while they will all come back to do their specialty, I mean watever they had marked, so you have to mark on each and everyone construction so they keep working there. Another example, some event emptied your food or made half the population sick, so you will have to change the specialty of a lot of people to adapt to the problem.

What I am asking for is to be able to use the left and right direction arrows to pass trought all the people and the up and down to switch the specialty. I also vote for selecting multiple villagers and using the keyboard to scroll trough the map.

Another suggestion is correlative skills, I mean that learning some skill, will help the villager with another similar skill. For example, if someone works a lot with building, he should at least improve a bit with research, or perhaps, farming with healing and/or breeding.

What do you guys think?