Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 358 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 16 of 22 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#71461 - 05/02/07 04:41 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: bajantara]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
maybe instead of parenting or breeding there could be a tech/skill called Socialization, or Caretaking, or something along those lines.

people could get skills for parenting and teaching, as they do now, but other activities could be added

for instance, there could be a food prep table, not only would there need to be food collected, but prepared for consumption as well. maybe prepared food would feed more people than raw food consumption would. tech levels and combinations could be necessary for the discovery, or invention of cooking implements, or larger baskets to gather food in the first place, tools to help with the fishing and farming

they could require insane tech points, to keep things from getting easy early, but it would add to overall game play

it could be a secret tech discovered only after all of the others have been bought and all other puzzles completed

to make toold there could be a "mine" or something of the sort, and adept and master builders could go gather ores to be made into the tools

#71478 - 05/02/07 07:17 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: eyeshigh]
AlaBamaKnitter Offline

I like your ideas of V V 3 ... just wish they'd hurry up and come out with it. Can't wait to get that one as well. Is there a mailing list I could get on?

#71480 - 05/02/07 07:22 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: AlaBamaKnitter]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Go to the Previews page. You can sign up for an update mailing lsit there.

#71507 - 05/02/07 11:08 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: eyeshigh]
poottersmama Offline
Expert

Loc: San Diego, CA USA
Speech would be an improvement......hay.......ooooo......hehehe......(lol)also you think the food bin would really be the grosses, smelliest place ever! Have to do something about that come on fish, cocnuts, mushrooms, and vegetables all thrown in an old wooden crate open on top and side.......not to mention.........sand, hands, sick people, ooooooooooo.......yuck!

Edited by poottersmama (05/02/07 11:20 PM)

#71519 - 05/03/07 12:24 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: poottersmama]
Zia Offline
Expert

Maybe when the couple goes into the "love house" it can be a toss up or a choice of who (the man or woman) does the caring for the baby. I hated when I returned to the game and was working on a girl esteemed elder just to find out she was caring for a baby, and I would be losing valuable time.

Keep up with the weird pop ups, I love those, especially after I have completed the game and playing for fun. They keep it fun. Last one I had said that one girl thought she was so pretty and I clicked the button that had the tribe agree with her, and now "with such beauty, who needs to work" so she dislikes work and learning!!! LOL! love it.

#71520 - 05/03/07 12:27 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Zia]
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

a lot of people are still rooting for marriage to be in the game, maybe if they do put it in, the married couples could share the responsibility of raising children, to be chosen at the time of "conception"

#71525 - 05/03/07 01:22 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: shattered67401]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Originally Posted By: shattered67401
i think they need to put in a chapel in the vv3 so they can marry after solving a puzzle or something
I know this post was way at the top, but GOOD IDEA! \:\)

#71528 - 05/03/07 01:50 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
Scootrmary27 Offline

I would love to be able to use my scroll button on my mouse to move around the screen.

#71536 - 05/03/07 03:17 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Scootrmary27]
Amanda1681 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Northern Michigan
Originally Posted By: Scootrmary27
I would love to be able to use my scroll button on my mouse to move around the screen.

Me too.

I don't like the idea of getting married in game though. I think it would be too hard to populate the island at the beginning of the game if everyone is monogamous (sp?)

#71541 - 05/03/07 04:11 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Amanda1681]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I have some ideas. I read most of them elsewhere...'great ideas!' to those who had them in the first place!

*Baby blankets--pink for girls, blue for boys (when still with Mom)
*When a kid turns 2, the mom takes them to the sewing hut to get the outfit they will have (until we choose otherwise!)
*And the child care ideas are great! Like a daycare, or a babysitter. After all, didn't the original people on the West side of the island in VV2 leave 'Tofo' in charge?

Page 16 of 22 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter