Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 49 of 51 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 >
Topic Options
#62148 - 03/04/07 06:44 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: JustAGirl]
Starstruck Offline

I have all the games you've made and have enjoyed them all, but was especially hyped over the VV2 release! I got mine the first day it was out and have been plugging away at it ever since! Now having mastered VV1 over 70 times, this one has been a slight disappointment to me! In trying to make my little villagers esteemed elders I pretty much have to work them 24/7 to get the appropraite skills needed to master 3 skills and most of them die b4 reaching that level! They have no time for play and that is just wrong! And with the collectables, we have beem trying to get the last couple for days now and just continue to get ones we have already collected! We have all tech levels, and have all finished but this! I just do not find this one as enjoyable (rather more frustrating) than VV1 and am just a little disappointed!

#62337 - 03/04/07 10:51 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: JustAGirl]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
I would like to be able to build more homes after the 16 puzzles like after they hit 50 people and than at 90 people. This way you will be able to get more elders.

#62399 - 03/05/07 12:07 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: JustAGirl]
jayleesummers Offline

I wish that the mushrooms, beetles, shells, etc. would show up on the map screen. I stay on that a lot so that i can see what everyone is doing. My hand gets kind of tired spanning around the whole island screen.

#63358 - 03/07/07 12:57 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: Starstruck]
poofy Offline
Expert

Loc: Kentucky
How many elsers did you get. I have 50 but it wont go up anymore. I have 4 that mastered 3 skills and are not elders.

#63361 - 03/07/07 12:59 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: ]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
There are no elders in this game (you're in the VV1 forum). There is a lot of discussion about elders and the limit in the forum for VV: The Lost Children (the forum above this one).

#71631 - 05/03/07 10:42 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: LadyCFII]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

I have one more suggestion. There is a reward system for most of things that the villagers do.Like when a mushroom is picked up food is increased,when a collective item is picked up if you already have the object tech points are added. I think some kind of reward should go to anything productive that a villager does.Like if they do the laundry there should be points for that. I even think there should be points for parenting simply because they nurse for so long. And a lot of my women carry babies all the time until they turn 50. And by that age they start to slow down and they can't become elders or masters in much at all.
There are a lot of great ideas but I would hope that everyone remembers that they are Survivors to a new Island.And we can see their clothing also is getting a little ragged.I think that they should be true to thier plight.
So far they discover only the things that can be on an island that there seems to be no one other than themselves on.
Unless there is islander tribes that they know nothing about.
Surely electricity wouldn't be found without certain elements for it.And since they were all young when they were stranded there they wouldn't have that much skill.It would just have to be simple things. Even if there is scientist and they are learning skills they wouldn't be that advanced for electric.
I just think it is more realalistic the way it was created.
I love the game and even though I believe in virtues, patience just isn't one of mine at least not when it comes to things that excite me.If you think I'm acting like a kid. Yeah! I agree. I can hardly wait for the 3rd one.

#71912 - 05/05/07 07:48 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: kosikutioner]
Awesomeful Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: kosikutioner
Yeah I think the screensaver idea is good. It could autoswitch between villagers. That wouldn't be hard to program. At least I wouldn't think it would be. I still think there should be an area that saves your messages you've recieved.

An area with saved messages would be a really good idea

#72773 - 05/15/07 03:33 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: JustAGirl]
Twilightmoon Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted By: JustAGirl
I was just thinking last night while playing that it might be nice to see what action the villager is currently doing when you're in the detail screen. I know you can see it when you're selected on them but sometimes I'm so excited seeing them wandering around the map I want to know if anyone is trying anything new, and an easy way to see that is in detail and clicking through everyone - but there is no section for "currently researching" or whatnot.

Just a thought!

I totally agree with that thought! So.. I guess I second that emotion \:\)

Twilight

#73261 - 05/20/07 07:48 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: infael]
MargiVVFan Offline

Loc: Chantilly, VA
I like the multiple villagers selection idea, especially when you try to grow your village.

#73954 - 05/29/07 07:21 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements [Re: MargiVVFan]
GreatGuidingHand Offline
Trainee

I don't know if it was suggested, as I'm not ambitious enough to read fifty pages, but I would LOVE for kids to pick berries. If they can pick mushrooms, surely they can pick berries :p

and I totally agree with being able to select multiple villagers!

Page 49 of 51 < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter