Some more ideas:

I just had terrible event hit one of my villages. The Measles caused all of my kids to get sick (and that villiage had a lot of kids!) The kids all were going to the "clinic" area and I found one of my doctors to start healing them. I started grabbing other adults that were nearby and used them as "aides" whether they had healing traing or not. I cured a few kids when the PITA GC decided to call a party! Poof! all the kids were instantly healed! I would rather make the attempt to find ways to help the kids myself and not rely on the sure thing. The events come so infrequently that I felt frustrated that it became a non-event within seconds.

So my suggestion is that the partying doesn't cure everyone (in fact at the rate the parties occur, they should be getting sicvker, not better!) and add my vote for more frequent events.

A similar "non-event" was when the typhoon destroyed all of my food. With the CG creating food, restoring crops and replenshing the berry bush, my villagers weren't hungry for too long.

Another suggestion has to do with Builders and Fixing Huts. One of things that villagers still do after all the puzzles are solved is fixing their huts. But there doesn't seem to be any consequence to them not doing so (or at least I haven't noticed any...)

The huts should have a status field that we can see. As time goes on, the huts should need more repair that only a bulider can provide. If a hut falls below a certain level, then the villagers should start getting sick (as they crowd in other huts are are subjected to the elements.) If a hut falls too low, then it is destroyed and must be rebuilt, or the villagers that the hut supports will die. And if you insist, the CG can help with repairs (on very infrequent occasions!)

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie