Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 231 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 22 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#69255 - 04/10/07 12:00 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Topper]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
I've read lots of ideas on making virtual villagers good, and they all seem like great ideas. But some ( including mine ) are going a bit astray. Maybe just keeping it simple as it is but giving say, builders benches for the nursing ladies,expanding the land and adding a fruit farm , banana trees and monkeys. Oh and build a school for children in vv2.

#69390 - 04/11/07 07:34 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Topper]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

I agree with you, your ideas are great.

#69457 - 04/12/07 05:10 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: sunflowerhil]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Great ideas, hope they use them for vv3.

#69486 - 04/12/07 11:37 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Topper]
Patroy Offline
Adviser

Loc: North Carolina
I'm loving the ideas here that I'm reading. Have to agree about some sort of warning that two prospective mates are related too closely. Having a parent mate with a child is pretty ecchh! Same with brother-sister matches. Also have to agree that mothers should get more parenting points for raising the child than the father gets for just engendering that child. And yes, yes, yes to the idea of different races for the island.

If the idea for a trade store doesn't work out, how about some sort of central community building that can be entered and changed/decorated as desired with tech points?

#69579 - 04/13/07 05:44 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
melrod Offline
Adviser

when we've used all the tech points to get level 3's, we should be able to do something other than "buy" clothes. we could use those points to build a boat, maybe even to add onto a villagers skill level, to get new hut foundations or other buildings and other things to that affect.

i think animals would be great. and also having the kids pick up items on their own, maybe like when the game is running only. and having the kids earn skill for picking them up is also a great idea.

have an island event that would cause some damage to the huts/buildings sometime later in the game. that way the younger villagers will have a better way to earn building skill other than repairing the huts.

some form of entertainment for the villagers would be great, other than story telling. maybe sports or something they can do collectively and get those dads involved with the kids.

a school that kids and adults can attend. i think it could be a way for them to earn skill points. we could drag the villager to the school and there could be a pop up that asks what we want them to "study" and then they earn skill points for attending but can only become master once they've actually worked at that skill for a certain amount of time.

ok, i think that's all i have for now. i know others have said some of the things as well, but maybe if they hear it enough they'll do it =}

#69758 - 04/15/07 06:07 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Topper]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

How about a competition, to see who can get a villager to master all the skills. Pherhaps , a prize of a free game of our choice, or something like that.

#69760 - 04/15/07 06:14 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: colourmehappy]
fifi Offline

There does need to be more for the builders to do after there is no more huts to build. I like the idea for benches and a school. They are great ideas. I would also like to see maybe distruction on a hut to build a double room hut or maybe even a 3 room hospital.

#69766 - 04/15/07 06:51 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: fifi]
ladydi Offline

better point system for all not just scientists

#69791 - 04/15/07 09:52 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: ladydi]
melikevv Offline
Expert

Loc: texas
kids might be able to do more then get mushrooms mabey they could help with the garden.

#69827 - 04/15/07 11:58 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: melikevv]
Suze Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, FL
Think about real life wouldn't we all love our kids to do more?? Why should our villagers be any better off as parents when is comes to kids helping out \:D

Page 13 of 22 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter