Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 261 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#57684 - 02/22/07 10:04 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
Naruto Uzumaki Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Being awesome... duh!
They should have other tribes in other areas and you should be able to trade people, goods, ect. and you can talk to the leader of that tribe and each tribe should have a tribe leader that has kids and the kids are the airs and the Village Leader should live 2 as long.

#57789 - 02/23/07 01:18 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Naruto Uzumaki]
Return2Sender Offline

Loc: Colorado
I think it would be really cool if they made a way to run both games together, this doesn't even have to be for VV3, it could be a type of expansion that you can use. But basically you can run both games together, see both tribes and take care of them. Maybe have the two tribes interact in some way, like manage the politics between them. This way you can still play with the tribe from VV1 and the tribe from VV2.

#57812 - 02/23/07 02:03 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
kkbodine Offline

Loc: Washington State
Well, now that the our little villagers know how to make stews with various recipes what if there was a stew recipe that would reverse aging for elders only..say like 5-10 years so that we could fully utilize all their hard-earned skills?

Smile...it's contagious!! \:\)

#57819 - 02/23/07 02:12 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
arcadiarose Offline
Master

Loc: Oregon, USA
The "There isn't enough housing to support more population" sign must go! I know that already...I'm trying to get some master parents... Earning master parent is faster than master builder/doctor for those villagers that are slow learners or refuse to do some tasks. I'm trying to help them along, or make elder before they die, and that sign keeps popping up.

I agree w/the suggestions for notches on the level bars for adept and (especially!) master.

I'd like to keep the totems, but with new faces for the new tribe. \:\)

It would be cool if 12- & 13-year-olds and/or the elderly could babysit and allow the nursing moms to work some. That would be more true to life, as well.

arcadiarose
Win Vista/AMD 64 AthlonX2/2.4 GHz/2 GB RAM/Direct X 9.0/256MB/NVIDIA/flatscreen + widescreen monitor/1280x1024 32-bit display

#57822 - 02/23/07 02:16 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
misuti618 Offline

I have several ideas for any new chapters of Isola….

-new skill of cooking…farmers bring fish, berries, coconuts, etc. to the kitchen where the cooks prepare the food. Then they would bring the food to the food bin.

-new food resource…hunting, the farmers pick up hunting tools(after solving a puzzle to get them) then head into the forest and hunt deer, rabbits, etc.

-new puzzle… once a villagers becomes a master in all skills they will become the ruler of that part of the island…after he/she dies their oldest living child will take over

-in the main screen when you make a new game their should be the options of default and customize.
Default would be how the game was created…customize would let the player decide where the food bin, huts, research table, cemetery, fire pit, etc. are

-a retirement home could be a new addition to the hospital…villagers that are elderly would sit in the retirement home and would knit clothing for the sewing hut(I was a little confused on where all of the cloths came from on V.V.2)

-another part of the hospital could be a place where the mothers stay. They would still hold on to them for 2 of their years, change them, etc. they would just stay their for the protection of their baby. Speaking of the mothers, I think that for every extra baby that a mother has, they should add on an hour(speaking if the game was set in 2X) so instead of it being 2 hours for twins it would be three hours, and triplets would be four(still speaking as if it was in 2X speed) maybe they could even have quadruplets(4) and quintuplets(5) of course they would be extremely rare.

-also their could be a puzzle that opened a general store. Maybe it would have food you could buy, building materials, even people.

-someone else said there should be a brief period where it is night time on Isola…the children would go to sleep and it would get darker so that it was a little harder to see. That night time would only last for maybe one of our hours at the most.

-a new puzzle… a flag, the flag would bring spiritual guidance to the villagers

-here’s the big one…instead of finding a new island of falling down a water fall, the villagers some how manage to create a ladder or something to climb back up the water fall and travel back to the northern part of Isola(Chapter 1)…they discover that most of the other villagers have died(assuming that their you had the maximum population of 90, 91, or 92. Now they just find seven of them

#58197 - 02/23/07 08:03 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: misuti618]
Chrysalis Offline

Loc: Virginia,US
There should be lineage/heritage/who their parents are. How begat who...LOL.
I agree that there should be some sort of gauge for age, and for skill level.
A School house for the children.

#58207 - 02/23/07 08:34 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Chrysalis]
katlynbird714 Offline
Master

in vv2 they do show who their parents are and in vv1 there is a school house but the don't actually learn anything

/|\
/ \
8\)
/|\
/ \
Villagers population: 6.

#58245 - 02/23/07 10:28 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
misuti618 Offline

I have several ideas for any new chapters of Isola….

-new skill of cooking…farmers bring fish, berries, coconuts, etc. to the kitchen where the cooks prepare the food. Then they would bring the food to the food bin.

-new food resource…hunting, the farmers pick up hunting tools(after solving a puzzle to get them) then head into the forest and hunt deer, rabbits, etc.

-new puzzle… once a villagers becomes a master in all skills they will become the ruler of that part of the island…after he/she dies their oldest living child will take over

-in the main screen when you make a new game their should be the options of default and customize.
Default would be how the game was created…customize would let the player decide where the food bin, huts, research table, cemetery, fire pit, etc. are

-a retirement home could be a new addition to the hospital…villagers that are elderly would sit in the retirement home and would knit clothing for the sewing hut(I was a little confused on where all of the cloths came from on V.V.2)

-another part of the hospital could be a place where the mothers stay. They would still hold on to them for 2 of their years, change them, etc. they would just stay their for the protection of their baby. Speaking of the mothers, I think that for every extra baby that a mother has, they should add on an hour(speaking if the game was set in 2X) so instead of it being 2 hours for twins it would be three hours, and triplets would be four(still speaking as if it was in 2X speed) maybe they could even have quadruplets(4) and quintuplets(5) of course they would be extremely rare.

-also their could be a puzzle that opened a general store. Maybe it would have food you could buy, building materials, even people.

-someone else said there should be a brief period where it is night time on Isola…the children would go to sleep and it would get darker so that it was a little harder to see. That night time would only last for maybe one of our hours at the most.

-a new puzzle… a flag, the flag would bring spiritual guidance to the villagers

-here’s the big one…instead of finding a new island of falling down a water fall, the villagers some how manage to create a ladder or something to climb back up the water fall and travel back to the northern part of Isola(Chapter 1)…they discover that most of the other villagers have died(assuming that their you had the maximum population of 90, 91, or 92. Now they just find seven of them

#58326 - 02/24/07 01:10 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: misuti618]
lil_villager Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Hawaii
There should be like a village counsel, and some weather, like rainy days(some villagers could run in the huts or under trees), snowy days(kids could build snowmen/women and have snow ball fights), they should raise domesticated animals also, and seasons, and in every different season, the villagers do different things.

#58331 - 02/24/07 01:16 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: lil_villager]
Sonnyboy Offline

Marriages. So that your villagers, having already reproduced with one villager, will not run off when you're not looking and reproduce with another.

Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter