Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 173 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 12 of 51 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 >
Topic Options
#6955 - 07/23/06 06:27 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Lesoot Offline

* more things to build rather than just huts.. maybe a lookout tower/castle ? - see the tribes evolve into modernday people ?

* more puzzles

* random maps

#6956 - 07/23/06 07:25 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Tuffyes_Joint Offline

we Gods and Godesses sure are some creative people I think we owe ourselves kudos

#6957 - 07/23/06 10:55 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Felicity_Louise Offline

I intended to read through and make sure my suggestion had not already been suggested, but I ran out of time.

Basically I have completed the game, in that I solved all puzzles, got population up to capacity and now it feels like ther is nothing left to do and I have withdrawals.

I guess I would like more to do, I don't know what, whether it be more areas to explore or other issues that arrise when a village is that big, or other ways to approach playing the game, like time trials or something.

Just wish the game went longer. I paid, played and 3 days later it's over.

- Felicity

#6958 - 07/23/06 11:22 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
SaxyT Offline
Guru

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Felicity, start a new game, each one is different! You'll enjoy it just as much as the first time and it will curb that withdrawal we all experience when our villagers no longer need us any more!

#6959 - 07/23/06 11:24 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
TxJerzGirl Offline

Loc: Texas
Now that my village is up to over 60 villagers, it would be nice to have one screen to access that lists their name, status of "occupation" and health. Great game! Both my kids are now building their own villages.

#6960 - 07/24/06 03:20 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
cosmicearthgirl Offline
Expert

Loc: Colorado
Ooh Ooh! And what if a master scientist could devise some kind of pulley system woven out of palm fronds so the villagers could clear this blasted blockage faster, and even an irrigation system for the crops and that field! Ooh Ooh!

Man, I so want one of those.

#6961 - 07/24/06 10:05 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
SCTNE Offline
Trainee

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I would love to see more puzzles in the next version (I HOPE that there is one).

#6962 - 07/30/06 11:26 AM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
jampony Offline

My thoughts...

I was wishing for pink and blue baby blankets, too. When my women first started having babies I thought they were all boys because the blankets look blue. So then I started trying to have more so I could have some girls. Talk about a baby boom!

When you click on a villager, it would be nice to see their stats right there instead of having to click on details. It looks like there's enough room for at least the age and health. When I'm waiting not-so-patiently for a villager to turn 14 or 18 so I can start working or breeding him/her it would be helpful to have that info right on the main screen.

Like many other people mentioned, I would like a grid-like details section instead of the scroll-through screen. The villagers could be listed in a column on the left and the different skills could be listed in columns on the right with checkboxes for each skill. Sometimes I want to change all my villagers to farmers really quickly and it's time comsuming to scroll through each one to change their skill level. And if the columns could be sortable, like other people mentioned, that would be even better.

Mushrooms -- it's driving me crazy not being able to pick half of them. Is it a glitch? Or are they old and stale so the kids don't want them?

Laundry -- is there a point? Or just a way to make the player pay attention to the game and keep their villagers on track? I have neat freaks and they spend half their time trying to do laundry.

Okay, that's all. Thanks for having a place to post our thoughts!

#6963 - 07/30/06 10:44 PM Re: [CONTAINS SPOILERS] Suggestions/Improvements
Yogibear Offline

Loc: Augusta, Ga
First of all I love the game. Totally addicted!!!

My Suggestion(s):
1. I love the way the kiddies inherit their parents' traits (skills, hair, makeup, clothes etc...) In the beginning, it was fun to see what different parents' kids would look like. However, after a while I can't remember who belongs to whom(especially when there are 30 babies runnin' around ) It would be nice to have a family tree or descendant chart or something so that we can identify who's kid is who. (this will also prevent inbreeding)

2. Since the game is in real-time, it would be nice to have the VVs go to bed at night (synchronize game with internal clock?????) Then I won't worry so much at night whether or not my VVs are sick, have died or get eaten by wild bears or something

*Weddings
*Fishing Poles
*Pets/animals
*More research tables
*Sit down dinners/feast
This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, hugs when spirits sag, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

#6964 - 07/31/06 10:44 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
robynanne Offline
Trainee

OK, here's my list:

1) let us "marry" certain couples.
I get so frustrated in trying to get certain couples together because all the women automatically go after the oldest guy (ick) and all the men automatically go after the youngest "breedable" woman (also ick) by default. When you try to get the villager's breeding skills up, you end up with one VERY busy woman and one VERY busy man. Very frustrating that they won't keep picking the same villager that we are telling them to pick.

2) Show a villager's lineage.
I'd LOVE to be able to look up a villager and know who his/her parents were. Who made whom, ya know? I'd also like it if the villagers tended to pass on their traits so that I could breed into my population certain looks. IE - blond parents are more likely to have blond kids. The only downside of this is that since there are only a couple of parental units to start out the game, knowing the lineage would point out some incest type relationships. LOL!

3) fix the mushroom bug. If I can see a mushroom - I want to be able to put a kid on it and know that the kid will get it. I hate all the mushrooms that go unharvested because the kids ignore them after I put them on them.

4) allow us to tell a villager to specifically NOT do something. IE - if they have skills in building and in farming and you have the check mark on farming, they will mostly do farming, but they will also break off and do some building stuff from time to time. I'd like to be able to tell them to NOT do some things.

5) I'd like a way to keep track of specific villager's accomplishments. IE - farming: 403 berries, 538 vegies, 84 fish, 5 crabs. Healing: 47 people

Thanks,
Robyn

Page 12 of 51 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter