My thoughts...

I was wishing for pink and blue baby blankets, too. When my women first started having babies I thought they were all boys because the blankets look blue. So then I started trying to have more so I could have some girls. Talk about a baby boom!

When you click on a villager, it would be nice to see their stats right there instead of having to click on details. It looks like there's enough room for at least the age and health. When I'm waiting not-so-patiently for a villager to turn 14 or 18 so I can start working or breeding him/her it would be helpful to have that info right on the main screen.

Like many other people mentioned, I would like a grid-like details section instead of the scroll-through screen. The villagers could be listed in a column on the left and the different skills could be listed in columns on the right with checkboxes for each skill. Sometimes I want to change all my villagers to farmers really quickly and it's time comsuming to scroll through each one to change their skill level. And if the columns could be sortable, like other people mentioned, that would be even better.

Mushrooms -- it's driving me crazy not being able to pick half of them. Is it a glitch? Or are they old and stale so the kids don't want them?

Laundry -- is there a point? Or just a way to make the player pay attention to the game and keep their villagers on track? I have neat freaks and they spend half their time trying to do laundry.

Okay, that's all. Thanks for having a place to post our thoughts!