Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 11 of 51 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 >
Topic Options
#6945 - 07/17/06 05:20 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
LohTek Offline
Trainee

Villagers wander from work too much, its very hard to keep them working, they would rather poke at the puzzles.

#6946 - 07/18/06 09:40 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Florida, USA
Not sure if this was suggested or not - I don't remember reading it.

Chickens. I would love to see some chickens. Have the children find the eggs (like the mushrooms) and let the chickens breed if they are not eaten. It would be a challange at the start of the game to NOT eat them as food has not been developed yet and there are only berries.

I would also like to see a 4X speed setting. There are times when I feel I NEED to speed things up = just before I go to bed and need enough tech points to help them survive etc.

Edited by mappam (07/18/06 09:50 AM)

I live in my own little world - I like it there - Everyone knows me.

#6947 - 07/19/06 02:45 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
villagegirl Offline

I'm just wondering what else is there? I have solved all the puzzles and now they are just eating and breeding machines. I was a little disappointed that after opening the cave there wasn't more to it. I have tried to send every 'master' of whatever I had into the cave but nothing happens. I WANT MORE!!! and I would of liked something to happen when all the puzzles were completed like the whole tribe stand up and clap at you or do a dance in my honor? Anything would of been better! Just my $0.02

#6948 - 07/19/06 10:06 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
mappam Offline
Consigliere

Hmmm - I don't know if it is possible - but I would LOVE to see an update when I re-log into the game. Something like Kumi died of old age. Your village produced 946 crops. Kiki had a baby boy Uti = etc.

I log in after sleeping and can't always figure out what has happened while I was gone LOL.

#6949 - 07/19/06 10:08 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
holly23 Offline

I suggest that you could play some of the puzzles online not all. I love is you could reach some of the puzzle online so you could test the game more than an hour to see if you like it to buy it.

#6950 - 07/20/06 05:01 AM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Sunnygirl Offline

Loc: Washington (for now)
hi
you asked for suggestions so here are my two pennies:

laughter in the background from time to time

percentage counter when cleaning up the beach (like on the huts so you know how much is left to do)

Picking flowers (someone else mentioned this I like it I second it)

More magic fish in lagoon (magic fish of healing, the golden guppy (only golden child can find) etc. et. el.)

possible bugs:

swimmers look like they are swimming in part of the beach (looks like my swimmers are up to their necks in sand)

when I tried the time skip (resetting my computer clock) my villagers froze (they just stood there doing nothing even when I moved them) I actually find this game is better with out the time skip.

thanks for hearing me out.

plh
Sunny

#6951 - 07/20/06 02:02 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
mappam Offline
Consigliere

A couple more suggestions I thought of (not in any order)=

1)Blue and pink blankets for the babies - in the arms of the nursing moms. That way you would know right away if you need to breed another couple - if you are waiting for a specific gender.

2) Have the Flower Garden help "weakened" villagers get stonger. After they have been sick and are still not 100% maybe a recouperation area amoung the flowers. This garden already says something like ".... is feeling well in the garden". so it would help them faster than just normal life.

3)I love this game - but I am finding the middle to be rather slow. There is not much of a challange after you get your village feeding themselves. The game kind of goes on "auto-pilot" So maybe more "interaction" areas = more injuries for the doctor or Masters being able to teach kids their trade so they learn faster - things you (as the 'controller' need to help with like the kids and the shrooms).

4) a Random "genious" child born - not as strong as the Golden Child - but born with more or stronger abilities right from the start.

Just a few ideas that I thought of while watching and helping my villages.

5) I don't know if there is a random event where the hut(s) are destroyed or not?? I have had a storm wipe out the food - but never the huts - just a thought.

#6952 - 07/20/06 05:43 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
dannellj Offline

I to agree that just because a mom is nursing doesnt mean that she cant be doing something productive. She could be a teacher or sitter for the other children. the villagers could find a way to make a sling/pack so that she could continue to work!
Also concerning families: I would like to see "couples" & "families". this could be achieved by once breeding a couple their clothing changes to matching colors and once the baby is 2 its clothes would be the same color as the parents.
just a thought:)

#6953 - 07/20/06 07:28 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
Rainbowfish Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Central Valley, CA
I definitely like the idea of having nursing mothers work. In real life, mothers work too! Maybe have nursing moms forage or research (but they wouldn't be as fast as normal, so maybe they would produce 1/2 of the normal tech points).

Someone else suggested having more Magic Fish. Definitely love this idea! Oh yeah, and the idea for the pink and blue blankets for the babies with nursing moms - brilliant.

#6954 - 07/20/06 08:51 PM Re: Suggestions/Improvements
dannellj Offline

Ha see my post about this! I too have villagers that like to threesome!

Page 11 of 51 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter