Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 231 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#58335 - 02/24/07 01:28 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
mizt Offline

I would love to see diversity in the village! Like some of the original adults or kids could be black,asian or hispanic - you get my drift. And with the new feature of kids having some resemblance to parents-it would make for some fun mating to see what the kids look like. I agree with the observations of yahya and the expansion of opps for builders. I loved how you solved the VV problem of scientists becoming worthless once tech is complete by having the sewing hut. It would be fun to have an actual school structure built - complete with playground and with the school comes a new tribe duty - teachers- which would fit well with the earlier idea of daycare for the kids instead of lugging kids around forever. It's funny though how it parallels a woman's choice for career versus family because if you want a female to get a totem - kids are out of the question til she's got it. So far I only have one woman who accomplished that. Great job on VV2 - I love how much more colorful and thoughtful it is.

Edited by mizt (02/24/07 01:29 AM)

#58336 - 02/24/07 01:30 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
Kayluv Offline

have the builders build the totems! It'll give them something to do once all the buildings are done and places are cleared!

#58353 - 02/24/07 01:57 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
Chrysalis Offline

Loc: Virginia,US
I would like to see seasons, and change in weather conditions.
I think the Tech Points are too high from one Level to the next.
They are slow to build.

#58454 - 02/24/07 05:13 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Sonnyboy]
Mewblast Offline

- I would love to see animals in VV3. I mean, I know that there are monkeys in some island events, but maybe there could be animals that your villagers can interact with.
- Maybe changes from day to night.
- Maybe the kids could get knowledge from going to school (ie: They could gain Farming skills, Building skills, Doctoring skills, etc.)

Hm... That's all I have for now... sorry if someone already said some of these!

#58499 - 02/24/07 01:40 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
karema Offline

i think that they should learn how to domesticzte animals, at least a dog or cat or two. maybe make pets of some of the parrots. maybe herd sheep, own ponies, the scope is endless.

#58548 - 02/24/07 03:33 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Mewblast]
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
Yes Mewblast I was thinking along these lines. How about if the kids managed to collect 50 mushies they became farmer apprentices and the collectibles they became research apprentices. A new collectible could be introduced for making them building apprectices.

#58568 - 02/24/07 04:01 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
jetblkeyes Offline

Loc: Temple Hills MD
I would love to be able to pick up a group of vilaagers at one time especially after they start gather to celebrate,
or a feature that lets me PICK Multuple villagers if i want to move them all to the same task

and if the children have picked up abilities from thier parents we should be able to put them on that learning task when they are children

#58603 - 02/24/07 05:16 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

Wholly Cow! You mean to tell me that you could send your village children to school in VV1?
My children went there on thier own. I could never get them to go with my help.
What did you do to get them to do that?

#58605 - 02/24/07 05:25 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: blue_koka]
Anaksuel Offline
Consigliere

Loc: High Desert
Originally Posted By: blue_koka
Wholly Cow! You mean to tell me that you could send your village children to school in VV1?
My children went there on thier own. I could never get them to go with my help.
What did you do to get them to do that?

you would bang the drum

#58689 - 02/24/07 07:42 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Anji]
Mewblast Offline

That's a good idea. \:\) I also like karema's a lot, too. ^_^ I have some more ideas:

- If there were domesticated animals in the game (like what karema said) maybe there could be an animal training puzzle, or an animal training technology.

- If they still have a Spirituality technology in VV3, then maybe if they have a high enough Spirituality level, they could try to see spirits of the dead, or maybe if you honor the dead a lot, your villagers could see a ghostie or two. (Stupid idea, I know, but it would be cool...) It could be a puzzle, too, I guess.

- Maybe there could be higher populations.

- Maybe we could customize our villagers (for example, we could choose their face, hair, their clothes, etc.)

That's all I have for now...

Edited by Mewblast (02/24/07 07:46 PM)

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter