Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 419 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 22 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#61209 - 03/02/07 06:53 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Myari]
Naruto Uzumaki Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: Being awesome... duh!
I think you should ve able to interact with your friends like the game is connected throu the internet and you can trade villagers, food, and tech points with each other.

#61214 - 03/02/07 07:19 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Naruto Uzumaki]
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

I would love to see doctors that do thier jobs.My doctors will heal one person and then if there is another sick person next to them they just walk off.
I usually have to put them on the person. I would like them to be like your builders and farmers. where it is continual. And even if a person is healthy I would like them to do periodical checkups to see if they are all right.
I would also like the children to pick up a muhroom if it is right next to it. They can be right next to one and they just ignore it. I'm not asking them to do our games,but at least if there is a mushroom right next to them,I would like them to pick it up.
I would like the builders to have more to do. Because once they have the huts and other structures done they kinda walk around bored.
Like let there be storms to make messes or something so that when we have other new builders they get faster points than just fixing the huts.
Because sometimes the new ones don't have many points by the time they should be elders,simply because they haven't anything to build.

#61231 - 03/02/07 08:02 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Myari]
Parapet Offline

Originally Posted By: Myari
I'd like to see an option that lets you decide whether the father or mother is the caretaker of the child for the first two years. I mean, the baby is already born, so it's just a matter of who holds it.

Actually, the mother is "nursing"... there are no baby bottles in a more primitive society as this one is, the mother has to provide the food resource for the baby, and 2 years is a typical length of time for the purpose. But, having moms be able to work as well, for lesser point gain perhaps since they would be interrupted a lot having to nurse their babies, this makes sense. As does having a "nursery" where other villagers (male and female) are the caretakers.

I also with the person who stated that parenting is not the same thing as the act to produce the child. Having villagers who tell stories to the children or do day care would make a more sensible parenting skill.

#61234 - 03/02/07 08:20 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Parapet]
Parapet Offline

Re VV3...It might be interesting to "link" the game to a former version, allowing the player to import a village from VV2 for instance, with a limit to the amount of tech points and other points that can be imported.

Since Isola appears to be fairly bustling with people east and west now, how about in VV3 have a group set off for the next island, but in order to do that they have to learn how to build viable boats, then start all over with new skills to learn and whatever they could fit in the boats as supplies (limited in what the boats can hold of course, so there is work to be done once they arrive in the new place). Or something where they discover the identity of the former occupants of Isola and set out to find them?

Having a leader would be nice, probably like a witch doctor.

I would like to see an option for increasing the speed beyond a 2x speed--there are some things that take darned forever to get to, and there is nothing much to do during that time period other than wait. While patience is a virtue, it would be nice to speed up these long waiting periods.

Having the ability to have more than one player playing their own separate games (we enter a nickname at the beginning, I thought that might be what it was for, but it wasn't) so that different people can each be playing with their own society at different times, or one player can have several games running at the same time in order to try out things.

#61589 - 03/03/07 07:06 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Parapet]
missmisschief Offline
Trainee

Loc: Rhode Island
Maybe children who are born to parents who have mastered a skill or several, would be born with a little ability from each skill mastered (double if both parents have mastered a certain skill.)

My other sugestion is that another button is added on the puzzle page that would list the events you have had, when they were, what happened, and who they happened to.

#62752 - 03/05/07 10:51 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: missmisschief]
Cecelia Offline
Adviser

Loc: Florida
It may sound funny, but, I don't like little bald boys, since the villagers gray with time can't they go bald later in life instead of as soon as their moms drop them?

#62761 - 03/05/07 11:39 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Cecelia]
barb Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I would like the villagers to age slower, and I think that they should be able to build more huts. The idea of building boats is good; and maybe the third game could incorporate both sides of the island. Like where the blue flower is on game 2; there is a rock wall covered in vines. Let that be a way to the other side of the island. Builders can uncover the rocks and move them.

#63899 - 03/08/07 03:29 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: barb]
dotmarsh Offline
Trainee

Loc: UK
yes thats a good sugestion Barb as the villagers increase their poulation the village could expand cause mine is looking a bit overcrowded :o)

#64297 - 03/09/07 09:23 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
oertels6 Offline
Trainee

A few ideas I have.....

1 ) Give the children the ability to learn to pick up collection items on their own. Most of us dont have time to just sit and watch for things to pop up.

2) Give the children the ability to start learning a trade from picking up collection items..... Example..
A. Picking up stones, gives education towards being a builder
B. Picking up butterflies....education towards parenting
C. SHells.....farming
D. Beetles.....scientist

3) ANother limited food source. Or a way to get tech points faster ( besides buying the next level )Having to get 90,000 tech points with so limited food, is really tough.

4) A second "level" within the game. Like the first game had the cave.......let it lead to another part of the island. Or perhaps have it lead to prior parts of the island from the first two games, so they are all connected.

More ideas to come as I remember what they were... Wink

#65634 - 03/15/07 05:02 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: oertels6]
lil_villager Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Hawaii
have the doctors heal the villagers if they loose some health, not only when they are sick.

and since they have sharp cutting tools, can't they hunt wild game?

and i don't know how to make a mod! and i want to make a 21st century mod....

Page 6 of 22 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter