Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 231 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 22 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 >
Topic Options
#66325 - 03/18/07 08:44 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: Kirsten]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
Expand the sea, and when they are master fishers they can use boats. Like they do in a game called The Nations. That would give the builders more jobs, building docks and boats.You could also use the boats for trading, or helping people on other parts of the Island with food shortage and medical assistance.Oh! and make sure they have a school (hey can go in).Night & Day

#66365 - 03/19/07 02:04 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
Sha Nu Nu Offline

Loc: Oregon
How in the heck am I supposed to know if I am breeding a child with a parent? it kinda creeps me out. I would like there to be some sort of clue, Sorta like when it tells you "This villager is too young". Maybe there can be something that says "These villagers are related" or maybe they can have clans or last names to help sort them out. All villagers from one family can wear the same color clothes or something.

Just an Idea.

#66662 - 03/20/07 09:08 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
belle_e_button Offline

Hmmm, it's too hard to pick what I want!!! hehe. I think that overall, the games are great as they are, I kind of like that you have to keep dragging the kids to the mushrooms and collectibles. I know it's time consuming and really, most of us are busy enough with our own things (for me it's trying to convince my kids they're too little to play *sigh* the 7yr old has his own village going) but it does give something to do when you're waiting for those tech points to build. I think something more than fixing huts for the builders to do after all huts are built would be nice. The healers in this one are easier to build higher since *blush!* you can make them sick with a stew and heal your heart out. I'm not sure if repeatedly being sick has any long term effect, so I only pick the lazy villagers to be ill. It's a bit like being a lab rat, they have no other village purpose except to be tested on. I'm still anxiously awaiting plant tycoon for windows!!!

#66672 - 03/20/07 09:53 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
rydandavies Offline

i got a few ideas for vv3 and i hope u use them. the villagers could build a school so the children can gain some skills, a farm with sheep pigs cows and chickens, more collectibles like rare birds gems and gold coins, they could find an old mine full of diamonds. i hope u use some of these ldw ur da best. vv is AWSOME!!!!!!!

#66740 - 03/21/07 05:27 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: rydandavies]
private0 Offline

I love the farm idea and maybe hunting too since they have sharp tools. Then again I suppose that could be a prob if any of them are vegetarians. I also hope they can trade with other villages, maybe large villages could trade tech points for food or food for tech points. Also, faster game speed would be good, at least 4x option.

#66832 - 03/21/07 10:32 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: BSteffen1961]
jhane Offline

I would like to see tech points earned for completion of puzzles. The doctors to go back to earning their master's themselves. Shortcuts of some kind for builders and doctor's to become masters. the stews were a great idea but not enough of a result from them. sundown. rain. more events, more often.loved seeing the birds. more animals would be nice. maybe builders could make toys.

#66847 - 03/22/07 12:27 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: jhane]
kimnprovo Offline

Loc: Western US
I would love to see mentors in a future version. You set someone as a mentor for a child and the child will follow him/her around and "learn" from them. As many others have said, I'd like to be able to easily track genealogy in the game itself. I like the idea of the collections, but perhaps make them tie back into the active part of the game. For example, collect so many bees to be able to pollinate a certain fruit tree or collect so many pebbles in order to learn masonry and be able to build stone features, etc.

#67215 - 03/24/07 04:09 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: kimnprovo]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

How about bananas and palm trees, with monkeys, I'm sure the children would like to play with them. A history museum to comemorate the original settlers( another job for the builders) They could visite.

#67219 - 03/24/07 04:22 PM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: belle_e_button]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

How do yoy make the vilagers sick?, it would give the healers something to do and help gain their mastery.

#67334 - 03/25/07 10:54 AM Re: Any ideas for VV3 ? :) [Re: colourmehappy]
Topper Offline

VV2 - I have over 6 mill tech points in my original game as I'm reluctant to destroy something that took so much care and thought to create. Since tech points continue to accumulate even after you've completed all puzzles, I'd like to see a special bonus for say a milestone of 5 million... perhaps the villagers could find an old wreck and start to rebuld their own boat from it, with a view to setting off to find their mysterious origins. It would be a good ending and a great new beginning for another game.

Page 8 of 22 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter