Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 460 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 37 of 78 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 77 78 >
Topic Options
#74403 - 06/04/07 04:17 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: arnie]
EsteemedElder Offline
Trainee

Loc: Jersey Girl in Pittsburgh
The male villagers below are all brothers. Two of them are twins, but the other two were single births. I changed their outfits so that they all look identical. This is my favorite male villager and I want future tribespeople to look like him. Therefore, they're all working on their parenting skills, even though my population is at its max (need one more shell to increase it by 5). There are other identical villagers too, they're just not pictured here because they're taking a break from embracing and are enjoying the pond or helping the farmers. Anyway, here's a little story....

The lady in the upper right is named Zen. She's 48 (the oldest female villager still in breeding age) and is a trainee doctor and never gets a chance to study the plants or heal people. All of the brothers continually embrace her and then go in the lovely hut at the same time. First, #1 embraces her, kisses her, and begins to walk towards the hut. While she's walking with him, #2 wants to embrace her, so she stops to wait for him. This happens with each brother and it creates a pretty funny scene as you see below.

There's also another female master parent in the tribe who goes in the lovely hut with her chosen male villager at the same time that these brothers are mating with Zen. Too bad none of them can actually produce offspring while my collections are incomplete!

#76978 - 06/22/07 11:32 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: EsteemedElder]
Terina Offline
Master

Loc: BC Canada
Originally Posted By: PurrfectPeach
Which skin are you using Terina? Your village looks so pretty! \:\)

Ahh depends, not sure what you mean by skin. lol

But heres my newest pic, i built this fairy at a neo site(dont worry i have rights to it), and copied it to photoshop and placed it aroung the VV things with a pretty background then played with the graphics for awhile. I know it looks like a drawing that somone colored with pencil crayons, think it looks cool.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Unubus's Guiding Hand.

Unubus is my oldest village. ive had this village since the day the game was released.

#77029 - 06/22/07 07:11 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: Terina]
Terina Offline
Master

Was going to add this to the Fathers day contest page, but i didnt realise it had finished allready lol, so ill add it here, with a small explaination, this is what i found when i opened the game. only 2 of those women were mothers, the rest got preggo from the one guy who is an elder with parenting skills. lol one was my only doc so i was quick to teach a new one. thought it was funny. and those 2 women on the side are the only breedable aged women left without babies lol.

#77250 - 06/25/07 11:11 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: arnie]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France

Tss, tss ! These both there, we are soon going to marry them, I think!

#77252 - 06/25/07 11:33 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: laurence]
Laurelshere Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: MD

First I would like to say I admire all of the pics from this thread.

And for the last page here: Thumbs up to Terina, Esteemed Elder and Laurence. Cool pics with all those look alike brothers Esteemed Elder. I do the same things with the look a likes in my village. I dress them alike. Wonderful Art work Terina and for the second one very funny and creative. Cute and amusing Laurence.

#77281 - 06/25/07 04:12 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: Laurelshere]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Thanks! \:\) I enjoy to take pictures...So:

#77304 - 06/25/07 07:31 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: Laurelshere]
Terina Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: Laurel

First I would like to say I admire all of the pics from this thread.

And for the last page here: Thumbs up to Terina, Esteemed Elder and Laurence. Cool pics with all those look alike brothers Esteemed Elder. I do the same things with the look a likes in my village. I dress them alike. Wonderful Art work Terina and for the second one very funny and creative. Cute and amusing Laurence.

Thanks Laurel, I had alot of fun making that pic, both of them acually. everyone else here has always got such great stuff i have to work to keep up lol.

#77371 - 06/26/07 03:38 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: Terina]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Here a pic I took today.

Caption: Attending lessons? Oh, are you now? Who from? The trees?

(Maybe it's that mother parrot! lolol)

Attachments
1693-Lessons.jpg

#77385 - 06/26/07 09:54 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: Krystal]
Keza132 Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Loc: England, U.K
LOL i never knew tress could teach a lesson ;\)

#77397 - 06/26/07 12:39 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Your Pictures of VV: TLC [Re: Keza132]
30Flames3 Offline
Adviser

Loc: .
LOL!~! i love these pics

Page 37 of 78 < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 77 78 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter