Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 164 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 23 of 30 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#51952 - 02/12/07 10:19 PM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: uhDREE]
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Ahhhh, miniature schnauzers!! My mum used to show them back when I was a pup in the late 70's. Cool dogs. My sis had a giant schnauzer too that she got from a breeder cheep. Her teeth were not straight so he did not have any use for her and she was one of the coolest dogs we ever had. Loved to ride in the back of our trucks. We didn't even have to lower the tail gate, she could jump so high.

Welcome to the Froum! Enjoy!!

#52106 - 02/13/07 04:31 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: TheVillageIdiot]
Magick Offline
Adviser

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Hi guys!!!
I'm Bronwyn (Bron) to my friends. I'm 23 (nearly 24), single and although I'm not a mum to a human baby, I am mum to my 5 year old Labrador, Zoe. I am a university student completing a Criminal Justice degree. I live in a small suburb of Melbourne, Australia called Ferntree Gully.

P.S. Cass this was a great idea!! It's kinda strange to be posting on this forum and 'talking' to people when we really know very little about each other \:\) Thanx.

#54305 - 02/17/07 10:09 PM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: Cass]
snocat Offline

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
Hey all:

I'm a Newfie. For the Non-Canadians out there that means I was born on an island off the east coast of Canada aka "Da Rock" or "What it'll look like when hell freezes over" LOL. I loved Virtual Villagers 1 and am now playing 2. It's great!! Hope you all have half as much fun as I am, but I was wondering; will Last Day of Work reimburse me for my failed Journeyman's Exam? I haven't failed it yet but I figure I'm not going to have much time to study while I'm playing VV2!!!

#54978 - 02/19/07 01:52 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: snocat]
catlady Offline

Loc: England
Hi everybody,
I'm a real newbie. This is the first time I've ever joined a forum although I often have a good read. I'm from England, Single but Mum to 3 four pawed monsters who are out at the moment so I can type in peace. Thoughly enjoying VV2 and couldn't wait to get it when I heard that it was due out, Thank goodness it's the weekend as otherwise work would be suffering from lack of sleep. I have 2 villages on the go at the same time and one of them is suffering from a lack fo females so I am having to keep them looking after their babies most of the time, but its that or no new babies at all. Oh well hopefully they will have some girls this time round. Must go and check what there up to but will pop back soon.

#55020 - 02/19/07 02:41 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: Cass]
Grann Offline
Adviser

Loc: Arizona
Hello All, I am Cindy, 59 in Queen Creek Arizona. Got started on this about 6 weeks ago when I downloaded VVI as a trial...now I have 5 players on the first version and five tribes on the new one. Last tribe I have made all the names begin with T...know that will run out as it gets going or I run out of ideas for names. Love genealogy, spend about half my time doing that and the other time keeping track of my little families. No time for sleep LOL. Village Monk, you don't have to worry about me...brother is head computer tech for the Fresno School District. Looking forward to new friendships..

#55032 - 02/19/07 02:57 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: QuickStorm]
Grann Offline
Adviser

Hi Quickstorm...put me down for Arizona....Grann (Cindy)

#55765 - 02/20/07 06:00 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: Grann]
susanLA Offline

This is susan~L.A. in Los Angeles. I just started reading these posts and was surprised to see so many in the beginning part were interested in geneology. I use Ancestory.com and I also have Roots Magic on my computer. Got started last summer when my 8 yr old niece asked me for her family tree. I had books full of stuff collected over 20 yrs and the computer really helped organize it all.

#55772 - 02/20/07 06:40 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: susanLA]
Grann Offline
Adviser

Perhaps those interested in Genealogy/Family History could list a few of the names they are working on...who knows...we may have more in common than Virtual Villagers....My brick wall is the Vaughn/Vaughan side of my family...my hubby is a Reed and we have a brick wall or two there also.

#55816 - 02/20/07 11:43 AM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: Cass]
vonnash Offline

Loc: warwickshire
hi i'm yvonne , i am from a little town called Nuneaton in England, hey we have a famous person "" George Elliott"" ok not so famous, but thats our claim to fame ...good link , we get to know if any other vv peps are near us !!!

#55881 - 02/20/07 03:08 PM Re: Where are you from?? [Re: Cass]
Scrappyilse Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Hey all,

I've just registered here. I'm from the Netherlands. I've been playing Fish Tycoon for a while now and I like it very much! I've made a pact with myself not to buy any new games before I have finished all the other ones I've bought these last few months. So Virtual Villagers shall have to wait, unfortunately! \:\)

In the meantime I like to browse around here!

Regards,
Ilse

Page 23 of 30 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter