Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 30 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#38125 - 10/30/06 12:54 PM Re: Where are you from??
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
Well Kilcorran I guess I must have been a lazy sod because its now great having no boss. (Gives me time for VV LOL) and of course there is not much I can do about it. At first it was hell, I won't pretend otherwise. I bought a computer and have never looked back. The puter has even aided my recovery according to my consultant. I was VERY active like you and a sudden change like a stroke IS hard to handle - you just have to find something that you CAN do.

#38126 - 10/30/06 01:10 PM Re: Where are you from??
Kilcorran Offline
Trainee

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Cass kids are great and I would do it all again given a chance. Hell I'd have more if I could. Anji puter has been my savour but have had one since 94 so has been part of my obsessions for some time. Has got me two trips to the Us to show at The ApHC National championships. I brag about that one but the Georgian aquaintances I won't. Those turned out to cost alot of $ and was a huge learning curve for the little Aussie that still wears thongs on her feet. My hands are the prob. Get around the typeing with ease but most other tasks are pain filled and yeah I enclose myself on here. I'm a sook and know it and if this is down the warm shoulder of the un questioning four legged mates are wonderfull theropy.

#38127 - 10/30/06 01:15 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Kilcorran I think I would think the same if it was part of past too, nothing seems as bad when you look back on it It's just I'm living it right now, like today is the grocery store and...ok I won't get into it, you remember what it was like lol! That's incrediable that the computer is helping you and Anji on your recovery, so nice to hear

#38128 - 10/30/06 01:21 PM Re: Where are you from??
AnakinsAngel Offline

Hi! I'm Sara, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I live about 80 miles southwest of Toronto. I'm 17 and still in high school, and I live with my family and my six cats (Sierra, Martini, Screwball, Cwin, Tabitha, and Jemmiah). I work in a daycare with around 20 toddlers whom I adore, although I don't get along with my co-workers. I like to read, cook, and sew. I also have a slight obsession with corsets.

#38129 - 10/30/06 01:23 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

Oh wow AnakinsAngel, I think you and I might be neighbors! We're so close, nice to meet you

#38130 - 10/30/06 01:24 PM Re: Where are you from??
Cass Offline
Consigliere

I worked at Subway with a Sara, are you that Sara? just kidding, what are the odds, lol

#38131 - 10/30/06 01:25 PM Re: Where are you from??
Kilcorran Offline
Trainee

lol Cass ask the hubby if its helping with recovery. Spreading the acre syndrome he calls it and his cure is a hammer through it. Glad that hes all voice and deap down I'm sure he knows my square boyfriend is keeping me afloat. As for the groceries oh how I don't miss those days. Vince grabbing the necessities on the way home after work and me doing a once in a moon catch up shop is wonderfull.

#38132 - 10/30/06 01:29 PM Re: Where are you from??
Kilcorran Offline
Trainee

Sara ?? corsets if they mean the same there as they do here ummmmm thats painfull. Couldn't imagine trying the tie my bulk in these days.

#38133 - 10/30/06 01:38 PM Re: Where are you from??
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
I'll trade the sugar gliders for a life in Australia with HORSES(!!!!!!!) ANY day of the week. Hubbies who have NO use for this game seem to be a common theme. Mine wants me to get "a life"... I think I have "a life", it's called VV. In his mind, it doesn't count... I don't remember asking him for his opinion. My obsession does not detour him from ranting. His rantings do not detour me from playing. I think that's called marriage.

#38134 - 10/30/06 01:52 PM Re: Where are you from??
Kilcorran Offline
Trainee

lmao oh gohill that bought a smile to the dial Vince has no idea what I get up to on here he just thinks the whole thing is a waste of time, what saves all is the you still on that thing.........oh have registrations to get caught up with be there in a few... Helps when you hold the Australian A&ASP database on your putey. You could have the sugar gliders here as well but just have to observe them in the wild. I do know of a little pocket of bush they love not far from here.

Page 13 of 30 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter