Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 167 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 30 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#38135 - 10/30/06 03:31 PM Re: Where are you from??
gohill Offline
Adviser

Loc: Texas
Kilcorran, if you need a laugh, read the (entire) poem thread. The poem, VV Insane Asylum (by Anji), is on it's own thread, but that's good for laugh as well.

#38136 - 10/30/06 08:30 PM Re: Where are you from??
Kilcorran Offline
Trainee

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Thanks gohill on my way to have a look.

#38137 - 10/31/06 05:07 AM Re: Where are you from??
PatchyLover Offline
Trainee

Loc: N.S.W, Australia
Kilcorran, you breed Appaloosas? I love appaloosas. I have three at the moment, but they are all mares. I'm hoping to get a stallion and maybe breed him with one of my mares. Two of my mares are Leopard Appaloosas, and the other is a bay with a dusting of white on her rump. Unfortunately though, all my Appies have rat-tails.

#38138 - 10/31/06 05:14 AM Re: Where are you from??
PatchyLover Offline
Trainee

Loc: N.S.W, Australia
I also love Gypsy Vanners. Have you heard of them? I've been looking everywhere, trying to find a Gypsy Vanner stallion to breed to one of my mares, but I havent found one that is suitable! Any horsey people know of one in Australia?

#38139 - 10/31/06 10:06 AM Re: Where are you from??
Kilcorran Offline
Trainee

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Hi patchylover
Not sure this is the place for Appaloosa genetics but I gather your mares are all dark base coat with roaning as that is tied in with the sparse manes and tails. I have 6 Appy mares and 6 ASP mares and 1 dried up ASP stallion. I perfer not to run my owmn stallion here cause that way I have a pick of the market for what suits the individual mare the best. Not one of mine have sparse manes or tails and all are spot x spot breeding. As far as the Gypsy Vanners go I personaly don't know of any in Aus and as they are of cold blood decent and have a mixture of cloured genes amounst them I dought they would even be accepted in the two LP registries here in Aus. May be best to take this private as I realy dont thing this is the site for genetics. Feel free too contact me privately.

#38140 - 11/01/06 12:49 AM Re: Where are you from??
slundquist Offline

Loc: Eagle, Idaho, USA
I am a 59-year-old, divorced, woman living in Eagle, Idaho, very near Boise. I downloaded the trial version of VV and knew right away it was for me. I work nights, and one of my friends at work always asks about my VV people, like: "Did the old guy die?" Anway, I live with a couple of cats and a dog. I have two grandkids that I spend time with often. Mostly though, I am just on my computer like an addict. I've had a PC since the mid 1980s (not the same one), and it has been a source of delight and money well spent since then. I work nights, so on my off nights, I am on this thing all night long and it eases the boredom considerably, not to mention that it sometimes gets lonely when you cannot go places or call friends.

Edited by slundquist (11/01/06 12:51 AM)

#38141 - 11/01/06 02:02 AM Re: Where are you from??
Catman51 Offline
Consigliere

Loc: L.A., CA
I'm one of the oldies too! 55 and in Los Angeles with 2 cats. Stella the spoiled Persian and Max, the rescue Brown Tabby.

#38142 - 11/01/06 05:32 AM Re: Where are you from??
slundquist Offline

Loc: Eagle, Idaho, USA
Catman, at least we are in the same part of the world, not to mention, I go to LA as often as possible; my daughter lives there. I have one cat that adopted me about seven years ago, and one that is sort of a rescue. She was a feral cat living in a barn and they were going to have to round her up and do something unpleasant with her. It's taken her some time to warm up, but she is just the sweetest cat in the world. She still will not sit on my lap, but she sleeps as close to me as possible. Now the dog is another story. He's a rescued Chinese Crested, and he is hairless. He only has three teeth as they develop few permanent teeth when they lose their baby teeth. He's a foo-foo boy who eats carrots and won't touch a potato chip or popcorn although I think he would look much like himself in a wife beater. Between the pets and the villagers, I think life is pretty hilarious.

#38143 - 11/01/06 10:23 AM Re: Where are you from??
Village_Monk Offline
Legend

Loc: In The Cave...Watching You
I caught a mole in my house this morning, does that count as a pet? I have it in a kool-aid container. ... Let me tell you, catching it wasnt easy, im still trying to figure out how he got in! I wonder if moles make decent cage pets lol...

#38144 - 11/01/06 05:26 PM Re: Where are you from??
Anji Offline
Master

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
Cass, I see you, where have you been ??

Page 14 of 30 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter