Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie, Saisaii, Molls
30723 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30723 Members
78 Forums
19391 Topics
186957 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243978 - 08/15/24 06:46 AM virtual families 3
kiwi1 Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Hi
Is there some guide lines for this game. my people have reached master in working but have stopped earning. I have lots of questions and don't want to pester others for the answers

#243979 - 08/15/24 04:02 PM Re: virtual families 3 [Re: kiwi1]
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Hi there!

We're so happy you enjoy the game!

Some of the ways you can maximize the family’s earnings include:

Adopting a little person with a good career, and avoiding little people with riskier careers (such as trading in stocks or playing the lotto). It will take some experience to learn which careers are best, since the highest starting salaries don’t always produce the most income as career levels increase.

Encourage your little person to work by praising them with the green glove and giving them rewards, such as candy and fruit, while they are working at their career. Be careful not to use the green glove too many times in a row, or they will become annoyed with you.

Purchase career room upgrades from the Career section of the store as soon as your family can afford them. Each career room upgrade speeds up your little person’s progress in their career, which increases their salary more quickly.

Choose to marry a little person who will work in the same career room as their partner. This will effectively double the benefit from every career room upgrade that you purchase for your family.

Purchasing career magazines from the Flea Market or Advanced Career Training from the Upgrade Me! Icon on the little person’s detail page can also boost earnings, but the cost of those items isn’t always justified for workers with low salaries.

You can find the game play information you're looking for in our Help Center below.

https://ldw.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001145872-Virtual-Families-3-Our-Country-Home

#243980 - 08/17/24 10:56 PM Re: virtual families 3 [Re: Keegan]
kiwi1 Offline

Hi Keegan

thanks for the info, it was helpful.

couple of questions tho.

Why don't my little peeps earn interest at the banks like the other games and why once they reached master in career did they stop working???

#243981 - 08/19/24 02:39 PM Re: virtual families 3 [Re: kiwi1]
Community Manager

Hi there!

The brokerage upgrades have been discontinued in Virtual Families 3 for some time (though anyone who purchased them is entitled to keep it, and they're still generating interest), but the economy has been balanced to compensate for it.

Regarding your peeps' ability to earn, please contact us through your game so we can advise you more effectively! To do that, take the following steps:

- Open your game and tap the 'Menu' button.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap the Contact Support button.
- Add as many details as possible regarding your issue to the email and send it to us.

#243982 - 08/20/24 05:13 AM Re: virtual families 3 [Re: Keegan]
kiwi1 Offline

Hi again

Thanks for the info.

I'm not 100% sure you are understanding me about my peeps earning interest at the bank. I'm talking about their virtual bank, in vf 1 and 2 at the bank button they earn interest on their earnings.

the other thing is when my peeps reach Level 20 in their career they don't work very much.

thanks

#243983 - 08/20/24 05:10 PM Re: virtual families 3 [Re: kiwi1]
Community Manager

Hi there!

Please contact us through your game so we can advise you more effectively! To do that, take the following steps:

- Open your game and tap the 'Menu' button.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap the Contact Support button.
- Add as many details as possible regarding your issue to the email and send it to us.

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter