Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 102 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie, Saisaii, Molls, Reficul
30722 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30722 Members
78 Forums
19391 Topics
186956 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Topic Options
#243971 - 06/25/24 02:46 PM Virtual Villagers 6 is in early access now!
Keegan Administrator Offline
Community Manager

Calling all Villagers!

We’re proud to announce that the sequel you've all been waiting for, Virtual Villagers: Divine Destiny, is now available in early access through Google Play!

Virtual Villagers: Divine Destiny is currently only available to our players in the USA and Canada, and the number of early access spots are limited, so don't miss out - download the game now!!!

https://ow.ly/iX9l50SnoP3

Let us know what you think in the comments and send us your valuable feedback through the game by tapping the 'Help' button in the Options menu!!!

Edited by Keegan (06/26/24 11:57 AM)

#243976 - 06/30/24 09:33 PM Re: Virtual Villagers 6 is in early access now! [Re: Keegan]
Canario Offline
Trainee

Loc: Spain
I saw the art/promo of the fb post and I like how it looks, I know others beside me are also excited. laugh

I didn't know it was already on early-access, if I have the time to look into it I'll definitely grab it to take a peek into what the long-awaited successor to the VV saga will look like!

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter