I was finally able to do a doctor consult and the wife did need a booster. When I got enough coins, I bought one and gave it to her, but it never helped. She still never had any more kids. However, I am now on the second generation. I chose the son to carry on the generation because he said would be nice on having kids and the daughter said not really. Duke is now married to a woman who also said would be nice to have kids. They have a three year old son and a baby daughter. I am hoping next time she will have twins lol.

Update: She did have twins the next time. Two boys and on the family page, it says both like surprises. Speaking of likes and dislikes, the first born son dislikes meat, so I guess he is a vegetarian lol (which is kind of ironic since I am - well, I do eat some fish). The daughter dislikes jumping, which is kind of amusing since she is always jumping on the bed lol.

Just out of curiosity, does this game ever produce opposite gender twins/triplets or are they always the same gender? And of same gender multiples, are they always physically identical?

Edited by SupernaturalJem (09/19/14 04:59 PM)