Originally Posted By: Emerald Cat
Can someone please tell me how to get all the red and yellow mask people away from the mansoleum?

I hit them with
Click to reveal..
lightening, while keeping my Builders close by to move in AS SOON AS as the Heathens take off running. Also, throw 1 or 2 Master Builders on the Blocking Totem immediately
to begin tearing that down.

As the Heathens start meandering back, they'll want to fix the
Click to reveal..
Blocking Totem first
so keep your guys working on the
Click to reveal..
Mausoleum.

Until the Heathens fix the
Click to reveal..
Blocking Totem they'll stay out of your way, but once fixed, then they'll come after the mausoleum again. Let them. Once they start scaring away your builders, put you Master Builders back on the Blocking Totem again.
Build up your energy to hit them with lightening again in the meantime.

Also, the
Click to reveal..
butterflies
work on the "Rascal" Heathen because he's the one that will start bringing the older Yellow Heathens back into the picture. Just keep them far enough way from where you're working so that they don't bother you. Always keep your builders & Master Builders close, and AS SOON AS the Heathens make their move to fix what you've torn down, quickly drop them on the other - alternating between
Click to reveal..
the Totem & the Mausoleum.

When I finally got around to clearing the debris, it was already topped out at 1000%! I thought I'd never finish, but I had about 10 adept builders and 3 master builders working on both items alternately. It took about 2 hours, which was great - I thought it would take 2 days!

P.S. Butterfiles are your friends. They're "cheap & easy"! LOL! grin