Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#216275 - 02/09/10 01:56 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: arnie]
Mbee Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Zuid-Holland
it's another step toward celebration !!
there's going to be a date soon ...

[... feeling like a kid on her birthday]
laugh laugh laugh

#216289 - 02/09/10 05:20 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: Mbee]
grasshopper Offline
Adviser

carla just a quistion about the select 5 villagers what does it mean

#216292 - 02/09/10 05:33 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: grasshopper]
syrae Offline

Loc: Haarlem, The Netherlands
I seem to find myself surfing to the LDW forums almost trice a day! I can't wait! Its been a while since I've been so exited about a single game launch! Last time must have been for the launch of D&D 4th ed. Its almost as if the party and ecxitement jumps of the screen and into my brain!

#216293 - 02/09/10 05:45 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: syrae]
bfunky123 Offline

Loc: Somewhere on Isola :)
I think I will take the day off work when they give us a release date! The anticipation is killing me, I check here several times a day - yeah I actually believe each time I come here it's going to be available - LOL. I love what I see in the screenshots, and know there are many more fun things to discover! Ugh, I feel like a child on Christmas Eve or something!

#216294 - 02/09/10 05:49 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: bfunky123]
shanlvnt Offline

I am glad I am not the only one that is having these feelings. I have been going to the site every hour on the hour. I can not wait I think bfunky123 has the right idea.

#216305 - 02/09/10 10:51 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: Krystal]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Krystal
EEEE!!! ...I wonder how long after the game comes out it will be before there are dozens of pages of repeat questions? laugh wink

I can assure you that the moderators will be working VERY hard to prevent this scenario. While the forum will be open for posting without approval, don't be surprised to see duplicate posts moved and/or deleted. Also be aware that as many off topic posts as we can find will be deleted from the thread without notification.

If you don't see your post, 1st check to see if it has been moved to a thread that already addresses the issue. If you still can't find it, try going to "My Stuff" and viewing your posts. If it has been moved, this should take you to where it is. If it says something like post not found, then you can assume it has been deleted for some reason.

Since I have more "free time" than the other moderators/admins you should address pm's on this issue to me. I will respond to all pm's in as timely a manner as I can.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#216306 - 02/09/10 10:54 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: grasshopper]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: quirinius
carla just a quistion about the select 5 villagers what does it mean

Well, I'm not Carla, but I think I can answer your question. grin I was just reading Gamezebo's preview of the game, and here's what it says:
Originally Posted By: Gamezebo Preview of The Tree of Life
New features include an updated user interface, dozens of achievements to earn, and what LDW promises is their most detailed and vivid map yet. There will also be a new select screen that lets players start with a custom tribe - for example, you could try starting the game with only children, or with a tribe full of nursing mothers!

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#216310 - 02/09/10 11:52 PM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: Rockmower]
HappyPlayer Offline
Guru

Loc: CA, USA
Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! We're close!! laugh laugh laugh

OMGH, I think I'm becoming speechless with excitement!!! laugh laugh laugh

*does happy dance in antipication!* laugh laugh laugh

#216313 - 02/10/10 01:49 AM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: Carla]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Thank you Carla. This is like waiting for a new baby to be born. Well, I guess it IS - LDW's new baby!! And it already has a name: VV4, The Tree of Life smile

From the sneak peak pictures and Rockies information, it looks as though this one is going to be a beautiful baby and lots of fun to play with laugh

#216315 - 02/10/10 02:45 AM Re: Welcome to the VV4 forums! [Re: Carla]
Jamie001 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: Carla
Hi Everyone! laugh

We are opening the VV4 forums before the game is out. You can discuss the sneak peak images and what not, here in this forum.

It will not be long before we release the game. (We are getting very close to a date!)

Thanks. This is a good sign.

Originally Posted By: Rockmower
Originally Posted By: Krystal
EEEE!!! ...I wonder how long after the game comes out it will be before there are dozens of pages of repeat questions? laugh wink

I can assure you that the moderators will be working VERY hard to prevent this scenario. While the forum will be open for posting without approval, don't be surprised to see duplicate posts moved and/or deleted. Also be aware that as many off topic posts as we can find will be deleted from the thread without notification.

If you don't see your post, 1st check to see if it has been moved to a thread that already addresses the issue. If you still can't find it, try going to "My Stuff" and viewing your posts. If it has been moved, this should take you to where it is. If it says something like post not found, then you can assume it has been deleted for some reason.

Since I have more "free time" than the other moderators/admins you should address pm's on this issue to me. I will respond to all pm's in as timely a manner as I can.

I am happy to hear this. Thanks in advance for all the MOD's hard work.

~Jamie

P.S. I didn't make mutiple post this time...lol

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter