Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (lorsieab2), 345 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci
30716 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30716 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186944 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 7 of 24 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#155714 - 06/07/08 07:52 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: toxxikk]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
Lol, that was bad for you!

#155866 - 06/08/08 06:33 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: kitaki]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Loc: Texas, USA
Ok, one of you brats, stop running long enough for me to pick you up for a sail around the island.

Stop squealing brat, you know you like flying.

Ok girls, I'm sick and tired of having to chase you down and take you back to the research lab.

Dang it Poh, why are you such a slow builder, Atoro started building three hours after you did and he's almost an adept builder.

Stop saying "no" and get your butt back to work, I need master worker, not trainees forever.

These are just a few things I say.

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama

#155879 - 06/08/08 07:44 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: patricia57]
Magick Offline
Adviser

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I went away from the computer for no more than 5 minutes and I came back to find my chief pregnant!!! None of the villagers were set to parenting either. I believe my exact words were:

"OK which one of you knocked up my chief??"

Strangely none of the villagers wanted to own up to it \:\) I can't imagine why????!!!!!?????

After telling the male villagers that I would find out who had done this and that they would be punished severely (and maybe telling them out loud that they were naughty villagers) my mum told me that she felt I was obsessed with this game and needed some help! I don't know what she was talking about - talking to your villagers is normal isn't it??

#155881 - 06/08/08 07:58 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Magick]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

I always talk to mine.

But I cheat, I use the same guy to get all the gals pregnant, then I know who to blame for knocking up the chief, that is if the chief is a woman lol.

#155882 - 06/08/08 08:00 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: RuthieJo]
Magick Offline
Adviser

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Nice to know I'm not strange (for talking to the villagers) MUst be my mum that's weird!!! \:D LOL

#155896 - 06/08/08 12:16 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Magick]
halidog Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: One of the thirteen colonies
You should show her this forum to prove your point.

Okay, chiefie, where's the collectible you promised?

Lazy *soandso*

#155926 - 06/08/08 02:55 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: Magick]
RuthieJo Offline
Expert

Magick, I'm a 60 year old grandmother and I love playing the VV games and talking to my villagers.

Tell your mother, these games are quite peaceful games and you're not talking to drug lords or gun runners in those bad games.

I'm glad you're playing a sensable game.

Sorry for the misspelled words, I can't find spell check on here.

#155935 - 06/08/08 03:26 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: RuthieJo]
Joine The Great Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
"Grrr Start building!"

"ok your looking at fishies..well you can HOLD a fishie if you research!!!"

"OMG this is like you third baby!!!"

#155966 - 06/08/08 05:15 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V [Re: Joine The Great]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France

"Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! Heave Ho! ..."
(As I was looking them pushing the statue)

#156086 - 06/09/08 01:04 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Mom2Marissa1217]
Narasan Offline
Adviser

Loc: AL USA
crazy laugh ARGH Ya'll stop making me laugh or I'll pee my pants!

my husband just had to put this game on his pc after he heard some of the things I was saying to my tribe. Now he is talking to his tribe. wink

I took out the "bleeps" I get so mad at them sometimes that, well, lol ya'll get the picture.

OMG another baby boy, come on men, its YOUR GENES that give the sex of the babies. Nana is getting close to being too old to have anymore, we really need girls!!

Dang it I said YES, dont tell me no again young lady or I'll feed you to the sharks!

Ugh I'm going to build a dam around that waterfall!

Stop lookin at the fire before you burn your eyes out and get back to looking for mushrooms.

Man Nana, that baby must pee and poop alot! You are always changing it and washing it. Now just WHAT ARE you feeding it??

Figures, gotta find them kids again to pick up collectables. Im gotta build me a pit and put all the kids in there so I know where to find them when I need them.

Chief you really need to learn to dance, how many times will it take to teach you? I know you love learning, but 15 times to learn the rain dance? Come on now get it right this time.

Oh man here we go again with the fog.

Why do you keep snooping around like that? Here kid if you want to snoop so much, drink this...."evil grin"

Do you want me to buy you some rollerblades so you will move faster??

Page 7 of 24 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter