Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 203 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#198218 - 06/09/09 02:33 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: cjlouve]
TheGnome Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Originally Posted By: cjlouve
One girl won the hot dog eating contest then she got up and immediately went checking her weight in the bathroom!

My Marc-Henri won that same contest - ate 27 hot dogs. He too went straight to the scales, gave a yelp then ran on the treadmill.

After that he was "hungry", prepared a meal and ate with the family until he was full again laugh

#198441 - 06/11/09 12:54 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: mamalou]
f16voodoo1 Offline

Loc: ny, ny
i sent the two year kid over to enjoy the patio....and up popped the champagne....lol

Edited by LadyCFII (06/11/09 03:24 PM)

#198446 - 06/11/09 01:52 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: mamalou]
Icicle Offline

One of my female kids dislikes "shaving!" LOL!

Edited by Icicle (06/11/09 01:53 PM)

#198454 - 06/11/09 03:36 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: Icicle]
Nealsmama Offline
Adviser

Loc: USA
I put my peeps on the treadmill, and they walk with their head turned completely backward. Very creepy!

#198456 - 06/11/09 04:01 PM Re: sooo funny [Re: MagicDragon101]
Phyllis Offline

Loc: Streamwood,IL
Has anyone had a baby,with The husband not even getting on the bed? I had that a couple of times.he stayed by the bed.I thought it was interesting.

#198481 - 06/11/09 08:26 PM Re: sooo funny [Re: Phyllis]
Parazombie Offline
Expert

Loc: Oakland, California
Three people decided to use the treadmill at the same time...then the dog joined them!
I laughed so hard ginger ale came out of my nose when I saw my two year old was squeezing a pimple!

#198483 - 06/11/09 08:39 PM Re: sooo funny [Re: Parazombie]
ShoeQueen Offline
Trainee

Loc: MA
I've noticed that when the kids play with toys, their heads spin 'round and 'round - Yikes!

#198490 - 06/11/09 09:50 PM Re: sooo funny [Re: ShoeQueen]
Lewanda Offline
Legend

Loc: Ky
That freaked a lot of us out ShoeQueen. I think Arthur has a strange sense of humor sometimes. You can see it in the empty placesetting at the table; the feeding of a whole loaf of bread to the fish (that would kill them in real life:). Thank you Arthur for being such an interesting fellow.

#198566 - 06/12/09 08:10 AM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: knksmiles]
BayouBlonde Offline
Master

Loc: Louisiana
Originally Posted By: knksmiles
When my very first adoptee, Brenessa, passed on she left behind one of her children and her husband, Sam. As it does each time the first parent in the first generation dies, the game automatically went to the "Family" screen. I clicked on the button to move to the next generation (not realizing that Sam would be kicked out of his own house.) The very first email (post marriage) that my new homeowner recieved was the one from "Sam" in which he loses his job, falls downstairs and catches fire. At the time I did not know that it was a standard random email so I was horrified. It wasn't until the email came again in a different family that I realized I hadn't ruined poor Sam's virtual life.

I'm so sorry and I know that must have been awful for you, but I MUST thank you for sharing that. I nearly spit my tea at the computer screen when I read it!! I was practically choking myself trying not to laugh so hard I'd wake the hubby!

#198576 - 06/12/09 12:29 PM Re: what was funny that happened on your vf game? [Re: knksmiles]
Sepphira Offline

Loc: South Florida, USA
Originally Posted By: knksmiles
When my very first adoptee, Brenessa, passed on she left behind one of her children and her husband, Sam. As it does each time the first parent in the first generation dies, the game automatically went to the "Family" screen. I clicked on the button to move to the next generation (not realizing that Sam would be kicked out of his own house.) The very first email (post marriage) that my new homeowner recieved was the one from "Sam" in which he loses his job, falls downstairs and catches fire. At the time I did not know that it was a standard random email so I was horrified. It wasn't until the email came again in a different family that I realized I hadn't ruined poor Sam's virtual life.

OMG...I read this and laughed so hard I nearly had coffee come out of my nose. Hilarious! I know I felt bad the first time I started a new generation without realizing I would be kicking the remaining parent out of his own house. I can only imagine how you must have felt getting an email like that and believing you had caused it.

Page 5 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter