Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 27 of 41 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19708 - 10/21/06 10:24 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Tinkertoy63 Offline

Loc: Rochelle, IL USA
How about family monogomy? One mother, one father, a buch of brats, DISIPLINE,and family outings. How about baby carridges for the nursing mothers (especially those nursing twin and triplets)? You need Teachers for the children so that when they get of age to "work" they would be better off. Make the CHILDREN do the LAUNDRY!!!! that way the adults won't have to drop everything to wash clothes and they can do more research, farming, building, etc.

#19709 - 10/21/06 11:02 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
Why not the love shack? There could be a big round cot, candles everywhere, and a book called "The Joys of Parenting" with a compatibility quiz they have to take before the stork drops off the baby. Question #1 could be, Are you directly related to your potential partner? and if the answer is yes, the baby would have one of the big deforemd heads with eyes that seem to pop out at you.

#19710 - 10/22/06 12:03 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
tishka Offline

I had a bunch of suggestions on RA but cant really remember all that i said -- however reading the post here - ive come up with an idea that you'll probably not use, but for some reason the thought just cracked me up -- the kids shud be able to pick the mushrooms after you show one of them once - but as children/teens/adults/elderly goes...im sure someone will eat a magic mushroom - i think it would be a riot to see the fireworks, but I know that situation just could never be....ehem....but please consider...

#19711 - 10/22/06 11:44 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
xman Offline
Adviser

Loc: London, England
How 'bout kicking graves and sleeping, Kissing ( for teens), hugging(all), and how would you likereal swimming movemant not a head movig towards land

#19712 - 10/22/06 03:09 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

for the teens "crush" would be a good one...they develop a crush on an older villager and follow them everywhere for the better part of a year

#19713 - 10/22/06 06:43 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
It would be nice if we could see the adults telling the little ones "the birds & the bees" so once they're old enough to breed we won't have to teach them. Like with massive illness, it gets tiresome once the population is way up there to go through and find all the ones of age who don't have a breeding skill yet and teach them how to breed so they can do it when you're not looking. (Cause if you don't a lot of times the elderly are the only ones who know how and then the population takes a dramatic drop.)

www.jamisings.com

#19714 - 10/22/06 06:48 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Tenaj Offline
Trainee

Loc: Oklahoma
I usually train a male to breed and "turn him loose!"

#19715 - 10/23/06 09:15 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Trin Offline
Adviser

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Yep Tenaj, me too. I make two of my handsomest men into breeders and name them Casa Nova and Don Juan!

#19716 - 10/23/06 01:28 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Tenaj Offline
Trainee

Loc: Oklahoma
Trin...I like the names you gave your breeders, I'll be using them in my next game LOL, LOL, LOL

#19717 - 10/25/06 11:00 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

I'm not sure this could be done, but I think it would be nifty:)

Some twins love being twins, others do not. If it were possible I think it would be cool to randomly have twins that either like being twins or dislike being twins. If they like it, they do everything together. If one gets pregnant, and the other does not, the other sits with her until the baby is weaned, or the mother twin follows around the unladen twin while she works. If the twins do not like being twins, they refuse to work together. If one is harvesting the crops, the other will walk away.

Page 27 of 41 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter