Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 18 of 41 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19618 - 09/21/06 06:41 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
irishmaura Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Ireland
I'm certain that some of these have already been mentioned although these aren't "behaviours" here goes:

1. Jurrassic Realm - Just tried the demo and although the
game is the boring match type, the graphics are quite
good.

AN IDEA FOR NEW VV GAME - A simple arrow at the side of
screen enables change of background like a slide show!!
very effective!!

2. Detail Meter Bar - instead of just blue, colour code
so you can tell at a glance whether they are trainee,
adept, etc.

Say, yellow to green, then red and blue or something.

3. The name of the village you are playing should be
visible and not just in the menu/change player area.

4. STATS - Improve the stats board, I think it's a bit
of a mess and rather meaningless!!

Thanks and
Best of Irish,
Maura

#19619 - 09/21/06 07:02 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Rayhne Offline
Adviser

Something in the detail page to indicate who the person's parents are.

A naming system that doesn't give different people the same name ... I ended up with two females with the same name and three males with the same name.

#19620 - 09/21/06 08:33 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
IBteri Offline
Guru

Loc: WA
I would like that if mom have 0 left time for nursing to let the baby live. But maybe take longer to train or something?

#19621 - 09/23/06 03:52 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
tmckinzey Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
Please don't have them doing any more parting then they already are. Everytime I turn around they are having a party or dancing. I have to snap the whip and make them go back to work. Please take away the fact that EVERYONE has to bury the dead. Geez can't this just be an immediate family thing. Also if your going to have people run away from each other when your trying to encourage them to make babies then at least offer a marriage ceramony so we will know who they like. One time you can't even get them to dig the treasure next to each other without popping out a baby and the next the same couple can't stand each other and their off going to the shack with someone else. I have taught my granddaughters that it is a fact that you can get PG just from Kissing and I proved it to them!!! My family also calls me a tryant because I keep trying to dunk the kids and make them swim. But really, that is the only way their going to learn how to swim is put them in the water and it works because they all know how to swim by the time their grown don't they?

#19622 - 09/23/06 11:28 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
nakomi Offline

I want children go to school for learning ... and an adult teaching

#19623 - 09/25/06 07:37 PM Village Sacrifices & Vomit
uberchelle Offline
Trainee

Loc: Northern California
I like the idea of forcing someone's demise. Someone else posted throwing them into a volcano as a sacrifice. I LOVE THAT IDEA! Or if it's too morbid, can't we stick them on a canoe and ship the annoying ones off (like the GC)?

I would also like to see my sick people actually sick. Vomiting all over the place. Ever see "Team America"? Yeah, like that kind of explosive vomiting.

Make the old people move slower.

Stop making kids with bald heads. Do all my bald-headed kids have to be in chemo or suffer from some genetic follicle disorder?

What's up with the freaky villagers who have gigantic noggins? If I get two villagers with gigantic noggins, I'd like to see them produce a kid with a head that looks almost like a pumpkin or a watermelon.

I also like someone else's ideas of kids making sand castles.

And it would be cool to force monogamy on these heathens.

#19624 - 09/25/06 08:09 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
Kaimi Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern Coast of Isola
the elderly dont move slow enough for you???mine move so slow its painful to watch them when they decide to do something like exercising - the others can run 10 laps before they finish half a lap

#19625 - 09/25/06 08:13 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
Tabbeh Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ze isle of Isola
Quote:

Make the old people move slower

Yeah, you can't even tell they're old. I mean they can BREED, people . But I'm not sure I agree with the vomiting one, or the Heathens one 'cause I'm an atheist .

#19626 - 09/25/06 08:19 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
I agree the older people move annoyingly slow. I have had an older fellow breed with a much faster moving girl and she has already left the hut before he gets there. I think to make the game even more challenging there should have to be a wedding ceremony. The people marry for life that when their spouse dies they go through a grieving period. That would limit who breeds with who. It might be tougher to get your population up that way. There should be some information on the dtail screen to link the spouses. Along with that you could show offspring. Perhaps a way to prohibit family members from breeding, unless they are distantly related. What about electing a leader for the village, you know some type of government. Then again we would probably end up with unhappy people trying to overthrow the government.

#19627 - 09/25/06 10:24 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
With marriage and no interbreeding, I suspect we'd all be in our graves by the time we got a Hard Tribe to get its numbers up to 10 (not that we can even tell if the four people who escaped to the island are themselves not related!)

Page 18 of 41 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter