Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 16 of 41 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19598 - 09/05/06 03:06 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Duranie Offline

It'd be neat if after they do the laundry, you could make them change clothes again. Then after cycling thru the outfits, you'd have to wait until laundry was done again to change them again.

#19599 - 09/05/06 04:25 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Felice Offline
Adviser

Loc: Peoria, IL, USA
I agree with babysitting. It really stinks when your previously trained breeder, turned master builder decides to have a baby when you really need her.

Napping is a great idea. This game is very lifelike in many ways, why not have them sleep as well. I found it very hard to believe that my 84 year old villager worked his whole life without sleeping. Why not have it get dark at a certain time, and to get villagers to work then, you have to wake them up?

We have rain dancers, but no rain! We don't even have weather changes at all! I would like seasons, as well. Crops don't grow in winter, or something like that...

I also agree we need the option to have more island events. Nothing is more exciting than choosing to click that top choice or the bottom one!

How about an appearance changer? I know for a fact, that I have had some quite not-so-handsome villagers, who I would love to give a quick face lift or something. And, let's have the children look more like their parents. It seems quite random to me as it is. If I find a villager pretty, I want to be able to breed her, and have children that look like her!

When people tell a joke to someone, have the other person laugh or boo after the joke is done!

How about horseback riding? Just for a fun activity...

Perhaps we could have some other races on the island?

And all these things that the people like and dislike... let's put more of them in the game! It absolutely cracked me up when my guy that I named "Farmer" refused to gather berries, and he would run away from the bush! I loved it. And perhaps if someone likes fish, and you have gotten the school... they should automatically be born with farming training!

#19600 - 09/08/06 04:06 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
smultron Offline

Couldn´t the mothers (and the fathers!) get together for mother/parents groups? They could learn about raising children and perhaps decrease the nursing time.

Or day care, one parent could nurse up to three babies that belongs to other parents.

#19601 - 09/08/06 04:31 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
blalockm Offline
Trainee

I'd like to see the children come out with their mother or father's hair color.

I hate waiting "2 years" to find out if the villager bred a boy or girl.

I get really bored just waiting, waiting, waiting for SOMETHING to happen. I'd like to see an event occur every one to two hours to liven things up.

#19602 - 09/09/06 05:51 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
mishwarner Offline

I think that teenagers should become rebellious, be rude, spiteful, get into physical fights with their parents. Giving others the silent treatment. Such a teenage behaviour!

Thanks for asking.

As you are asking I think the golden child should die. Why is it always a he? He is so annoying, he magically creates food which takes away the villagers motivation to get their own food, also he is always calling parties which takes your villagers away from what they are doing, getting skills etc.

#19603 - 09/12/06 03:22 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
bayratt Offline

I like ALL the teenage suggestions..
How about a couple of obbsesive compulsive villiagers? Or a hip hop villiager, and lets not forget the mean old neighbor everyone has.

#19604 - 09/12/06 04:19 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Abbey Offline
Consigliere

Loc: SK, Canada
how about youur villagers could build a few shops and there can be a food store and clothing shop, they could make a few toys from misc item that they find and then u could build isola into a city

#19605 - 09/13/06 12:54 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jo5329 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Alabama
We have rain dancers, but no rain! We don't even have weather changes at all! I would like seasons, as well. Crops don't grow in winter, or something like that...

I like this idea. In SimCity you could even see the clouds go by and night would fall. Why don't these guys ever go IN the huts they build and sleep?

#19606 - 09/13/06 03:46 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Felice Offline
Adviser

Loc: Peoria, IL, USA
exactly!

#19607 - 09/13/06 02:27 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
dudeman Offline

Quote:

will the next part of virtual villagers be free to those who have already purchased it?

I dout it.

Page 16 of 41 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter