Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 172 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 31 of 41 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19748 - 11/29/06 05:18 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
VV_Lover Offline

There have been a zillion replies and god knows I can't read them all right at the moment but I would love it if villagers could get married and only mate with each other. In the "Detail" seciton, it could say "Tuna - wife of Elam" or what ever. When they age, and one spouse dies, the other one takes some time off from work to mourn; take flowers to the grave; etc.

#19749 - 11/29/06 06:48 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
That was suggested before. The fact that it has been mentioned multiple times means it would be a good addition *hint hint*

#19750 - 11/29/06 08:21 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Judging from the divorce rate in most countries, isn't that like imposing an ideal that's not spectacularly achievable IRL :P

#19751 - 11/29/06 08:40 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
eyeshigh Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Houston, TX
marriage would be an option...the other couples can just shack up

#19752 - 11/29/06 10:02 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
that sounds more practical

#19753 - 11/30/06 03:06 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
I still don't want marriage - or at least have it as something you can turn off. I'd rather let the men have harems, actually. So that way they wouldn't all be surrounding the oldest female in the village, but still have the choice of a lot of women.

www.jamisings.com

#19754 - 11/30/06 08:35 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
WarMonk Offline

the first thing that comes to mind is the random events. i love that they can make or break your village, but it would be nice if they came around more often.

#19755 - 12/05/06 03:18 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
blue_koka Offline
Consigliere

I am not sure if this has already been suggested or not.
But the game doesn't have to be changed very much.
But the little thing's like rain when a rain dance is done.
Hang the washed laundry,stack the wood from the beach,to build a fire or make a hut,pile the rocks from the blockage to help make the hut.
We see where they take the wood & rocks but we don't see where the rocks are,they just disappear into the scene.
The huts being constructed should be seen growing into a hut.Prayer for the dead would be nice.
Fishing with fishing poles,Sleeping and waking,Children learning a skill,by at first picking mushrooms to learn to farm and to be a little productive.
All villagers eating at a table three times a day,children actually speaking to a parent or each other instead of running around they could play like normal children do, with a friend.Let the villagers communicate with another when telling a joke like the other is giggling that only needs sound.
Or an argument with 2 of the villagers young or old.
A special place for expecting mothers other than the middle of the village where the dead die,morbid ouuuu.
Just little thing's really.It is a very cute little game.I really like it,and I'll probably buy the next one.

#19756 - 12/05/06 06:43 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Dwayne Offline

Make the villagers capable of making babies without having to be taught. That is the most unrealistic part of the game. Let the Golden child grow up.

#19757 - 12/05/06 07:09 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
TheVillageIdiot Offline
Sage

Loc: Island of Isola
Quote:

Make the villagers capable of making babies without having to be taught. That is the most unrealistic part of the game.

Oh no! Don't do that! That is the only way to control your population, which is very helpful early on.

Page 31 of 41 < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter