Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 22 of 41 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19658 - 10/06/06 12:09 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
Quote:

I think they sleep around far to much and don't stick to the same partner so i would like to see them have lifetime partners and possibly a marriage so they stop breeding with everyone else.

I still disagree with this. I like it the way it is. I like to pick out the oldest males and breed them with the youngest breedable females. Only way I'd like to have a marriage is if my old men could have a harem and when they die the next oldest male inherents the harem.

Yeah, I'm not a very modern woman. I know this isn't politically correct, but that's the way I like it.

www.jamisings.com

#19659 - 10/06/06 09:08 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
I would like to see the making of fishing nets, herding wild goats and/or sheep. Weaving of cloth and hanging of the laundry. (I love that the men also wash clothes)More intereaction with the villagers. Feast and celebrations; even weddings? Someone who is the village storyteller, someone who plays the flute or recorder. A school teacher for the children. Sitting down to eat. More huts. I would love to see mums and dads interacting with the children. More children's games such as tag, playing ball and dolls, the teaching of the use of bows and arrows, fishing, etc. When "telling a story," let's see children sitting at an adults feet. Also more respect for the dead. Children running over dead bodies is a shame. Even a special "play park" for the little ones. Let villagers pick fruit or flowers and give them to each other. Going through the cave ofcourse and finding a sister tribe and see how they interact.

#19660 - 10/06/06 09:15 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
I agree. At this time, I am keeping family trees, this way I know "who's the daddy." It works well and no inbredding. It is alot of work, but makes the game more interesting. I have, however, had to do two wives from time to time when the game first starts with three women and two men. When it is three guys and two women, I wait for the little girl to grow up to marry the older guy.

#19661 - 10/06/06 11:15 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Doom_Dragon Offline

i wish you could train animals and have groups of villagers going of on a huint with a pack of yapping houinds at there heels and have villagers going around with the odd parrot on there shoulder

#19662 - 10/06/06 11:37 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

How about some villagers are blind they wear black glasses and holding long stick for support

#19663 - 10/07/06 02:24 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jami Offline
Master

If there's marriage like described above then we should have the option to turn it off so they don't get married by accident. Or pick the type of marriage - harem type (one man, many wives) - or regular type.

www.jamisings.com

#19664 - 10/07/06 06:41 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

If Isola a fictional place should animals be fictional too like fish from fish tycoon they are fictional

#19665 - 10/07/06 09:31 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
jumpypus Offline

I AGREE SOME MORE INTERACTION WITH ALL THAT IS ON HERE .TROUBLE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONE ALL SIXTEEN PUZZLES

#19666 - 10/07/06 10:05 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
If solving the puzzles is the only thing that you want to do with the game, then you're done. There is, however, a lot of replayability in the game. There has been a lot of good discussion about that topic in the forums. Here are links to some of the threads:

look here
and here
and here
and here

#19667 - 10/07/06 05:38 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jami Offline
Master

Hey, how about one of the buildings being converted into a hospital? That way when a LOT of people are sick, they can go there and anyone with healing skills can go heal them. Instead of trying to go through a population of 90 trying to figure out who's sick....

www.jamisings.com

Page 22 of 41 < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter