Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 363 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 19 of 41 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19628 - 09/25/06 10:45 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
Tzigone Offline
Expert

I'd like to be able to force them into monogamy if I like, but "unbind" them also, if I like.

I don't care for the forced period of grieving. People don't always grieve. I remember my english teacher telling me about some old gravestones she'd read - one woman's gravestone advertised her husband's gravestone-carving business and another man's stone said "grieving widow in need of comfort" followed by her address.

Edited by Tzigone (09/25/06 10:48 PM)

#19629 - 09/25/06 11:54 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
preacherswife Offline
Expert

Loc: The West side of the island wa...
no bigee, just thought it might make them more interesting to show more human emotion with them.

#19630 - 09/25/06 11:59 PM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
Tzigone Offline
Expert

I'm not dead-set against it, really. But then we'd probably need their efficiency at work to go down, too - and they'd need to grieve when their parents/brothers/sisters/kids died.

#19631 - 09/26/06 12:04 AM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
preacherswife Offline
Expert

I see your point. Thanks for the imput.

#19632 - 09/26/06 12:15 AM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
Jami Offline
Master

Loc: California
I like how the breeding is done now. As I'm into older men IRL I choose the oldest men and breed them with the youngest breedable women. I would hate to see them paired up. I like it better the way it is now.

www.jamisings.com

#19633 - 09/26/06 12:18 AM Re: Village Sacrifices & Vomit
Tzigone Offline
Expert

Quote:

I like how the breeding is done now. As I'm into older men IRL I choose the oldest men and breed them with the youngest breedable women. I would hate to see them paired up. I like it better the way it is now.

Like I say - give us the option to either pair or unpair them as we like. Makes everyone happy. Not sure how practical it is from a programming standpoint, though.

#19634 - 09/26/06 08:13 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
preacherswife Offline
Expert

There are so many submissions and this may be somewhere, but if they have wood and building skills, why not a boat? Perhaps they build with difficulties such as it sinks, argue over who gets to attempt to leave the island or explore. Maybe they leave and they never come back. You could increase the difficulty by having to gather food supplies etc, before setting sail.

#19635 - 09/26/06 08:23 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Tabbeh Offline
Adviser

Loc: Ze isle of Isola
Here's one I thought of: how about having one villager who had more changable options than just the name and clothing. Suggestions include: Being able to change the clothing forwards as well as backwards, being able to add likes/dislikes, changeable appearance (NOT clothes), customizable clothing, being able to change the sound they make when picked up, et cetera. Like the golden child, this villager would take a lot of working up to--you couldn't just have him/her anytime you wanted. I especially like the likes/dislikes part--you could make them like berries and hate bushes,or something.

Edited by Tabbeh (09/26/06 08:23 PM)

#19636 - 09/26/06 08:37 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
someone Offline
Adviser

Quote:

Here's one I thought of: how about having one villager who had more changable options than just the name and clothing. Suggestions include: Being able to change the clothing forwards as well as backwards, being able to add likes/dislikes, changeable appearance (NOT clothes), customizable clothing, being able to change the sound they make when picked up, et cetera. Like the golden child, this villager would take a lot of working up to--you couldn't just have him/her anytime you wanted. I especially like the likes/dislikes part--you could make them like berries and hate bushes,or something.

This is sort of off topic,but if they liked berries and disliked bushes,would they pick from the berry bush?

#19637 - 09/26/06 09:02 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
tmckinzey Offline
Trainee

Loc: Texas
How about we convert that darn building!!! I have even had my GC try and he couldn't do it. GC needs to grow up or die young or something. He makes tooooo many party's! I don't mind him having the kids parties but come on everyonnnnnnne on the Island? Also I want to know what happened to the guy who read a book he found in a drum and hooked it through a secret passage! What is with that, he never came back, what was it a one way street or what? How about all the kids that were stolen in the garden area what happened to them? I lost just two many kids in that darn garden area, I want them back. There mine mine mine!!!!

Page 19 of 41 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter