Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 15 of 41 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19588 - 08/31/06 01:27 PM MY VV2!!!!
sniperpaps Offline

Loc: PERU!!!
VV2 presentation:

The Golden child grew up an became and old man (YESSSS!!!) and got sick (YEAHHH) and after saying goodbye to his Isola partners he said many things will happend to the village, so
" be prepared and NEVER stop learning, dont forget parties and stop dancing on death people Our Goddess wasnt happy at all with that and i think she might gave me this punishment but dont forget i gave u berries and parties....bla bla bla...." And the i killed him....ehem..I mean, he died.....
(silence minute)

So villagers finally had to work hard again. Even the GC make their lives easy, villagers continued on working on research, and they now know they can use another items of Isola and will be able to create a "DEBRIS 2" ( if u help them)

Since the island is now too small ur villagers want more space for more mushroom-pickers I mean...kids..and more puzzles are waiting for fou ( I hope.......anyway Im the Goddess here)

Sometimes the ex Golden Child ghost makes an appearence and shows ur ppl things that might be ussefull at future.

U must discover how to get the places u see ( cause u ll see them) create Map of Isola and a villager who found a bottle will throw it to the sea maybe someone could get Isola right?? ehhe, new places are there but some of ur villagers may get lost...for ever ( MUAHAHAHAHA), so ull have to figure out how to discover that places and take more ppl there

U`ll discovered new buildings ( ...a bathroom...modern houses) and maybe ull find something ....burned....¿(fire)?
and on the sea there`s something misterious...maybe.... a master explorer able to dive enough to uncover some new misteries and tools...and.....make someone responsable while ur gone.....

WHAT DO U THINK about my imagination???? HEYY!!! I ACCEPT WORK OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!! i have more details for u!!!

#19589 - 08/31/06 02:07 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
bajantara Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Loc: Barbados
Please don't change the "time-wasting" features. Leave my villagers time to breathe and goof off - just like we do in real life! It's not like they can go to the movies, watch tv or go to a game on that island.

#19590 - 09/01/06 10:21 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
CaliBrat Offline
Expert

I used the 'mod' for the colored mushrooms and love it. Then I thought of having good mushrooms and bad mushrooms.

I think some mentioned already mentioned to have a child pick a mushroom in their vicinity without you having to drag them there. My suggestion is an add-on to this thought. Kids see a mushroom and pick it, the good one s and the bad. The bad ones however when placed in the food bin make everyone ill. Or just makes the child ill, gives them poison ivy. To stop the kid from putting it in the bin you'll need to catch them in the act and pick them up so they drop it.

Not easy to do when you have a dozen kids all running around and as many adults not wanting to do their assigned jobs .

#19591 - 09/01/06 11:38 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
butterflyes Offline
Adviser

Loc: BC, Canada
I am so excited to see the status bar for VV2. It is just like waiting for VV1 all over again. I am sure it will be worth the wait just like the first one. But jeez, I am impatient! Thanks for such a great, addictive game!

#19592 - 09/03/06 01:33 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Onag Offline

I'm not all the way through the game yet, so it may be I'm suggesting something that already exists. I've built the idol and restored the temple. I see that I can cause villagers to pick flowers from the garden and "honor" both. I think it would be great if there were a simple visual (glow, etc.) that would show how the "spiritual energy" was building up by the villagers doing this honoring. That is, as in other aspects of the game, this is filling up a big "bucket" that then tips over once you have done it enough (metaphorically) and creates a window of opportunity in the game -- for example extra fertility odds, a new kind of crop if the farmers are working, another magical item that can be gathered or found for the period of time the energy exists.

Can't wait for the next one and I'm not even done with this one!

#19593 - 09/03/06 05:43 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
4_Raven Offline

Maybe a villager can search the Gold Chest and find out the 'real Gold' in there is a map of Isola and a few other neighboring islands?

#19594 - 09/03/06 05:50 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
4_Raven Offline

It would be exciting to actually go into the cave and have a look. Then have the villagers decide which of the items to explore first and get some skills out of those events instead of just adding, found such and such.

This could open a path to an expansion pack?

Maybe they even find out who is peeking out from behind the boulder and left the fresh Berries behind.

#19595 - 09/03/06 07:06 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
IBteri Offline
Guru

Loc: WA
I think when the kids get stuck on stuff and spin in circles there actions or thoughts should be "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Cause all little kids do that.

#19596 - 09/03/06 07:23 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
intrepid_goddess Offline

Loc: Georgia
I have a suggestion. It drives me crazy when I hear a villager go Uh Uh but I don't know who or why. Did they just get propositioned? Where they working on a new line of research and it failed? Did someone tell them a bad joke? Maybe when a villager goes Uh Uh the message bar at the bottom of the screen could give us details?

#19597 - 09/03/06 07:27 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
mizmudgie Offline
Consigliere

Loc: USA
I still want the kids to play with each other! If the villagers reach a certain number, skill level or what ever, and build a boat...(an event could distroy it and have to start from scratch)

Page 15 of 41 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter