Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 10 of 41 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19538 - 08/14/06 06:52 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
IBteri Offline
Guru

Loc: WA
I know it would be cool as they got older for there likes and dislikes to change with there age. Like the ones who like to run change to something else.
Mashed berry's? something to show there age and slowing down.

#19539 - 08/14/06 07:19 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Charity322 Offline
Adviser

I noticed the teaching animation sometimes, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

It would be cool if a master doctor for example could train a trainee doctor to gain healing skill instead of them having to work at the medical cactus all the time.

#19540 - 08/14/06 06:58 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
PinkiePinkster Offline

i love this game, first of all.

secondly, i dont really have any changes id like to be made right now (not that i can think of anyway)

but i thought i would suggest to all you guys who want this game to be more complex that while we're waiting for VV 2 or something like that, you play Age Of Empires. That game is so complex youre never without more things to find, and its kind of got the village feel to it.

sorry to LDW for this, but you know we would only play AoE while waiting for a new VV!

<3

#19541 - 08/14/06 07:06 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
HighFlyer Offline

They already tell you how long a mother has to nurse. If you click on their details it says nursing for X amount of minutes... thats how many minutes they have left.

I think that the children shoudl actually learn at the school. They go there when you click the drum but they dont do anything passed that and I think they should learn and get better in the abilities they are born with if they go to school.

#19542 - 08/14/06 07:38 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Kaimi Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Southern Coast of Isola
Instead of always chasing butterflies and running here and there being curious, I think the children should have more "child" behaviours. Like Making Mudpies, Playing Tag. How abt "Catching Fireflies" to go with chasing Butterflies? (or even Catching Tadpoles in the Lagoon)

#19543 - 08/15/06 03:14 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
IHateTheGC Offline

Some of the behaviors are a bit odd because they are done without any interaction/awareness of any other character. I had one walking through the village center alone arguing. Another time one was telling a joke by himself. The only time they seem to be aware of any other character at all is when they are making babies and even then only because they are walking into the same place. I don't want you to make this game the sims. If I wanted that, I would go play sims. But maybe make them walk up to another char and argue/joke/etc with the other one having the choice of stopping what they are doing to join or not?

Love the game... though I do wish there was a way to do away with the GC. He shows up and pretty much solves the rest of the puzzles and then hangs around being annoying for the end of time. Couldn't he transcend to Nirvana or something? Please?

#19544 - 08/15/06 04:30 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
IBteri Offline
Guru

Loc: WA
Quote:

Some of the behaviors are a bit odd because they are done without any interaction/awareness of any other character. The only time they seem to be aware of any other character at all is when they are making babies and even then only because they are walking into the same place. I don't want you to make this game the Sims. If I wanted that, I would go play Sims. But maybe make them walk up to another char and argue/joke/etc with the other one having the choice of stopping what they are doing to join or not?

Love the game...

What about a timeout corner for the kids?
Cause would love the nursing moms to be able to do more action while nursing. Maybe sending a little one into timeout for being naughty. Also on the same lines have the little ones do stuff like tease each other or something so the moms can send them to time out. I am like the rest would love more interaction between people besides going indoors.

And have them giggling with each other chatting about the guys and there kids.
Or when someone tells a joke have the other make a laughing sound or giggle.
Crying sound if one kid gets there hair pulled (naughty stuff) and they go to the mom?
While the one that pulled hair giggles.

OH I know not a behavior really but would love when I move my mouse around the screen being able to move the screen with out have to grab the ground. That way when I click on someone I wont lose him or her when I move the screen to be able to see him or her better. Would be nice if it could be turned on and off with like holding the ctrl and than moving the mouse around the screen without touching anything, than let go of ctrl than going back to normal.

Has anything been said about camera angles in next game?
Just wondering about it. Can't wait.

#19545 - 08/15/06 07:00 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
mkb0927 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
i think that that is an awsome Idea. Also, open up more of the island to the villagers to explore.

#19546 - 08/16/06 02:28 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Charity322 Offline
Adviser

Chatting etc; I have noticed that if you wtch the chatting villager for long enough they making their way over to another villager who has waiting for someone checked. If they take too long though, the other will get tired of waiting and go back to work hehe.

I'd like the kids to be able to be passed between villagers. So dad could take baby for a while while mum has a break etc.

Also a family tree would be cool, it can be annoying returning to the game and finding a heap of babies where I don't know who the father is. I was originally going to try doing a game without inbreeding, but it became too difficult to keep track of everything.

Ooh playing tag would be cool.

#19547 - 08/16/06 12:59 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Willow Offline

i want to go father out in the island PLEASE!!!!!

Page 10 of 41 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter