Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 402 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com, CrazyMazie
30725 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30725 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 41 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 >
Topic Options
#19518 - 08/09/06 12:45 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Jen_Jenny Offline

It would be cool for there to be babysitters so the moms don't have to take care of them ALL of the time. And also the little kids could like nag there parents and stuff (just like we do) and there can be a school(or is there) I've only been to like level 3.

Also there can be like talent shows, and also an island event could be like for a teen "Lisha has found out that she wants to be a singer and now will sing to everyone and when you drop her she will like sing a little song.
Sure it's a little out there but it could happen. Right?

Well also people can cry when their relatives leave. There can be like a little fire to smoke the food. Storytelling .
Also how old do villagers have to be to be able to breed?
Just wondering. Well thats all for my ideas. most of you guys have thought of them. Please take our ideas, Carla, or all the people at Last Day Of Work!!!

#19519 - 08/09/06 04:09 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Talia Offline

Sewing. That way, not only they do laundry, but run off somewhere to sew.

Also, hunters.. then cook rare meat into cooked meat.

Canoe. build a canoe to catch biggggg fish.

gaurds..need security yah know.

Actually if anyone has ever played Zeus and Cleopatra/Pharoah, this game is exactly like it almost.
Except the individual breeding areas.
They mine gold, mint (for money), cut trees down, build statues, farming (wheat, onions, carrots), they have sheep for wool and goats for milk, etc.
Now that would be Villagers gone wild...ooo I forgot the other games also have to grow olive (oil) and grapes for their wine.
And maybe then, when it gets more advanced, you can import and export all this stuff to other islands!!!!

#19520 - 08/09/06 04:27 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
wetOkole Offline

Loc: Staten Island
i like to see the parents transfer skill to their children at least before they die get 50 of parent's skill or something similar to inheritance...also the appearance of an antagonistic villager to slow things which is slow already LOL

#19521 - 08/09/06 04:56 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Talia Offline

I like that idea too, where you grab your 6 or 7 people and take them to another island.
oooo Make it so you take a few, separate them to go on different islands...IE 4 islands
Get them to find locals, train them and then eventually, trade with the other 3 islands.
That would be a pain to get 4 new islands started, exspecially in real time, having to run back and forth to each island.

Should have more games or puzzles to do. To actually do though. Like, coconut bowling, or fish poker, maybe a puzzle that you have to solve and you get certain tech points for time.
Master builders, Adept builders, trainees should all have a certain hat, or symbol to tell them apart. ooo or color

There's my ranting and raving for the week

#19522 - 08/09/06 07:53 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Camaron Offline
Trainee

Loc: I'm a Dutchy
How about having them brewing their own wine with the foraged berrie's or have them brew beer from the turnips/carrots? And then they can have a feast and get drunk, lots of fun I guess.

Greetz,
Camaron

#19523 - 08/09/06 01:36 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Loki Offline

Hi, ok i haven't read all of this thread so lots of this may have been said before but I reckon.... :-D

- The school should be active with characters able to train as teachers, then when they hit 14 they could be an apprentice for the master workers or something?
- There should be some kind of geneaolgy (if thats the word!) built in, so the villagers don't become too inbred. Then perhaps if you let them, the resulting people might be weaker.
- There should be two islands that compete and sneak over and nick tech ideas and villagers from each other and stuff to try and become the best island.
- There could be village elders, entertainers, thieves, tribal artists and such?
- Like the person ^ there said, they should be able to mine for certain things.
- Maybe there could be some kind of law base, with perhaps a judge and peoples court for thieves or people who sneak over from the other island?

Have loads more ideas but would go on forever so, thanx for readin!

#19524 - 08/09/06 04:17 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
mallen1230 Offline

When the villagers get together to celebrate they should do some line dancing, country western, the hustle, etc! That would look so cool when you have max. population

#19525 - 08/09/06 09:55 PM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
cathyj Offline

Maybe have a fire puzzle. Then they can cook food, keep warn, etc...

#19526 - 08/10/06 09:46 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Camaron Offline
Trainee

Inappropriate suggestion removed

Edited by ladycfii (08/10/06 10:40 AM)

#19527 - 08/10/06 09:48 AM Re: Additional behaviors: submissions opened!
Camaron Offline
Trainee

What about a puzzle in which builders build a nice playground for the village kids, in which all things to play with improve some skills.

Page 8 of 41 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter