Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 322 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci
30716 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30716 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186945 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 48 of 187 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 186 187 >
Topic Options
#175919 - 10/28/08 01:12 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: laurence]
Meems Offline
Expert

Loc: the hills and hollers of Tenne...
Oh Laurence!! You do have the most incredible collection of adorable "smiley's?" I have ever seen!!
But listen!! I went to the previews page and looked at our new piquant peek at 400x....(fans over-heated face)... I swear I saw two creatures looking back at me!!
On the left side was a grey figure with two arms, dressed in a uniform/armor(?), and above two, round, black button eyes was a military shaped cap.
On the bottom there suddenly appeared a head with downcast eyes, no hat but possibly antennae, perched upon a long, slender and graceful neck.
Yes, excitement, astonishment and no breakfast might be contibuting factors to my imagination. I will come back later and look at it again.

***(thank you Miss Carla for giving us a fresh view!!!***It was so pleasingly unexpected!!!)***

#175923 - 10/28/08 01:41 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Meems]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Well! Another experiment! \:D

It's the Thing, isolated and as negative!

there is... something on the right!! \:\? \:D

(could it be the turtle's head?)

#175930 - 10/28/08 04:33 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: laurence]
Jrhtct Offline

Loc: Portugal
Hey it's me again!! so i'm really confused about this all because some people are saying that is a turtle ( i don't think it's a turtle ) other like me say that is grass and certainly it's grass \:\) but i'm really confused....
Does anyone could tell me that is grass and not a turtle???

Edited by Jrhtct (10/28/08 04:34 PM)

#175931 - 10/28/08 04:57 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Jrhtct]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Jrhtct
Does anyone could tell me that is grass and not a turtle???
I absolutely can't tell you what is it!!!

I just found that turtle is a funny and nice idea and decided to keep it!! \:\) \:D

(when I was kid I had a turtle but one day it jumped from the 6th floor and didn't survive. \:\( )

#175932 - 10/28/08 05:28 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: laurence]
FotoshopFanatic Offline
Expert

Loc: Georgia, USA
Originally Posted By: laurence
The only different thing that I noticed is that it's not in the same place on the pic!!

Maybe the designers just decided that it was in the wrong place and moved it a bit. Who knows what it is, but i can not wait till it comes out!

#175933 - 10/28/08 05:31 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Meems]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Meems
Oh Laurence!! You do have the most incredible collection of adorable "smiley's?" I have ever seen!!
But listen!! I went to the previews page and looked at our new piquant peek at 400x....(fans over-heated face)... I swear I saw two creatures looking back at me!!
On the left side was a grey figure with two arms, dressed in a uniform/armor(?), and above two, round, black button eyes was a military shaped cap.
On the bottom there suddenly appeared a head with downcast eyes, no hat but possibly antennae, perched upon a long, slender and graceful neck.
Yes, excitement, astonishment and no breakfast might be contibuting factors to my imagination. I will come back later and look at it again.

***(thank you Miss Carla for giving us a fresh view!!!***It was so pleasingly unexpected!!!)***

I feel fairly confident, when I say I doubt it has anything to do with uniforms or armor. LDW prides its self on doing nonviolent themes, and I seriously doubt they would make a game that incorporates any sort of military theme.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#175934 - 10/28/08 05:33 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Rockmower]
FotoshopFanatic Offline
Expert

Loc: Georgia, USA
Yes, but couldn't it be a statue of something? It looks like rock or something like that to me.

#175935 - 10/28/08 05:45 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: laurence]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: laurence
It's too much perfectly round to be an Island.
So I think it's a planet! \:\)

But, in another way, it moves so slowly (52%, from the 07/02/08 to nowday, that makes near 4 months!)... It could be a... turtle \:\? ;\) \:D

I think it is a planet as well. But you never know...

#175941 - 10/28/08 06:10 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: MochaJew]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
It's Arthur's sweater, I tell you!

#175943 - 10/28/08 06:26 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: QuickStorm]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: QuickStorm
It's Arthur's sweater, I tell you!
\:o a turtle wearing the Arthur's sweater?

\:\? Could it be?

Page 48 of 187 < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 186 187 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter