Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 66 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Reficul, Madagal, Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520
30718 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30718 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186945 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 41 of 187 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 186 187 >
Topic Options
#175208 - 10/20/08 08:32 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: LadyCFII]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

Loc: I am now here.
Originally Posted By: LadyCFII
The only Previews page that shows the new game under development is the one on our main site. Click here to see it. Our Virtual Villagers, Plant Tycoon, and Fish Tycoon sites all have previews pages, but they don't show the new game.
She means that the new game is not FT2, PT2, or VV4.

#175209 - 10/20/08 08:39 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
Lovelychunks Offline
Expert

I don't think that it means it's NOT one of those games. If you really think about it they don't want us to know what it is, If they put it up on let's say the virtual villagers site then we would all know that it was VV4. Suppouse it is VV4,FT2,PT2 then they wouldn't be on their respective sites intill the name was realeased. I think that was true of VV3 wasn't it?

#175211 - 10/20/08 09:42 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Rockmower]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: Rockmower
I think LadyCFII gave us the only hint we're likely to get, when she said:
The only Previews page that shows the new game under development is the one on our main site. Click here to see it. Our Virtual Villagers, Plant Tycoon, and Fish Tycoon sites all have previews pages, but they don't show the new game.

To me this is a strong indication that the new game is just that; A NEW game unrelated to LDW's previous games. \:o
I read this post and it must be a completely new game. \:\)

Edited by williamani (10/20/08 09:47 AM)

#175212 - 10/20/08 10:19 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
Lovelychunks Offline
Expert

I wouldn't say MUST. Context plays a big role in that post If you go back to that original post you see that someone was confused and thought that the new game was plant tycoon. It is very possibleall that post was meant to be was clarify. I'm not saying that it can't be a new game but Lady never said it wasn't a sequel. It looks like from that preview shot that it's a sequel. I would like it to be vv4 personally. I think a sequel to PT or FT wouldn't be all that fun and i probably wouldn't buy it.

#175216 - 10/20/08 11:13 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Lovelychunks]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

Let's just wait until the game is going to be revealed soon! \:\) Also, it's either true that you're corrrect or not correct! That will also be revealed! \:\)

Edited by williamani (10/20/08 11:15 AM)

#175222 - 10/20/08 01:03 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: williamani
Originally Posted By: Rockmower
I think LadyCFII gave us the only hint we're likely to get, when she said:

To me this is a strong indication that the new game is just that; A NEW game unrelated to LDW's previous games. \:o
I read this post and it must be a completely new game. \:\)

I should clarify, that this post held no official information on my part. It was strictly a best guess from the available information. Since I am not a game developer; administrator; or Beta tester, I have no more information than the rest of you. (and if I did, I too would have taken the sacred vow of silence that those people apparently take).

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#175312 - 10/21/08 10:26 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Rockmower]
esther1981 Offline
Master

Loc: Marion, Ohio
maybe its a close up of a fish in ft2!!! lol i doubt it tho it definitely looks like the grass from the VV series!

#175322 - 10/21/08 03:29 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: esther1981]
Meems Offline
Expert

Loc: the hills and hollers of Tenne...
Oh, all these speculations are too tantalizing! I feel as excited as my grandchildren on Christmas eve!
Thanks Anne and Krystal for the pictorial displays, it just further solidifies my reptilian skin theory-Note the smoother texture?...

#175353 - 10/21/08 09:54 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Crazy VV3 Fan]
PlayAtWork Offline
Trainee

I'd really like to see a VV4. It's a great game!

#175360 - 10/21/08 10:53 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: PlayAtWork]
PrettyKitty97 Offline
Expert

Loc: Isola Island
There's a little dot in the middle.....

Page 41 of 187 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 186 187 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter