Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 314 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Reficul, Madagal, Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520
30718 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30718 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186945 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 18 of 187 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 186 187 >
Topic Options
#168341 - 08/16/08 08:20 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
Tmac Offline
Master

I LOVE HIDDEN OBJECT GAMES, ME AND MY MOM WILL PLAY THEM
TOGETHER \:D AND SHE IS IN HER 60'S

#168361 - 08/16/08 10:58 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
tkdgrl223 Offline
Master

Originally Posted By: williamani
i actually had a dream that i was playing a Bundle Pack of VV4, Pt2, and FT2.

QuickStorm, will the game really involve a Monitor, a Mouse, and CPU? a CPU, a Mouse, and Monitor is what you need to play every game.

not every game. You have games for the playstation, wii, gameboy, psp, Xbox... Ipod. Do I need to continue?

#168374 - 08/17/08 01:04 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: YaelleG]
Lurkily Offline
Guru

Loc: Right behind you.
Really, there are only a very few possibilities; PT2, FT2, and VV4, as well as Bug Tycoon, which is possible since artistic assets exist for it from VV2, (beetle and butterfly collections) so the premise already exists.

Personally, the Tycoon games are not the kind of games that I think work well for Sequels - I highly doubt it will be a Tycoon Sequel. I think it'll either be VV4, BT, or something totally new.

And since we can't guess at what something totally new might be, since there's no evidence for anything at all except the possible BT, any other supposition is a shot in the dark.

I still want Alien Tycoon, though.

EDIT: I guess I should clarify. When I say there are few possibilities, I mean that there are very few possibilities we can realistically predict. If it's not one of those, the chances of us hitting on the answer by chance are slim.

Edited by Lurkily (08/17/08 01:36 AM)

#168398 - 08/17/08 05:46 AM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Lurkily]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
I may have said this before, so if I did please forgive me my little "senior moment."

I don't think it's a "sequel" for a couple of reasons: A) It doesn't show as a preview on the VV; PT; or FT screens. It only shows up on the LDW main page. To the best of my knowledge the other sequels have shown up on the home page for their section. B) Although I do seem to recall somewhere reading about an upcoming sequel to FT, I think it was a sequel for one of the hand held game systems.

Having said that, all I can add is that our beloved King & Queen are notoriously close mouthed about anything they are developing until it is 99.99% completed. This means we could guess; drool and dream till we're blue in the face and still miss by a country mile. I am, however, fairly confident that whatever the wizards at LDW Central are conjuring up, it will rapidly gain widespread popularity amongst us faithful serfs & lieges of the kingdom. \:\)

btw, whatever it is, it now stands at 20% completed. \:\) only 79.99% more and we'll all know what it is or isn't! \:D \:D \:D

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#168409 - 08/17/08 12:25 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Rockmower]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

Loc: I am now here.
i cant even wait for the game! :feast: it can be VV4, PT2, FT2, and BT. or ?T. i know something about the game. it has:

bugs from PT.
fishies from FT.
villagers from VV.

or am i wrong? \:\?

Edited by LadyCFII (08/17/08 01:21 PM)

#168412 - 08/17/08 12:48 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: QuickStorm]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: QuickStorm
It is a game that:

Will use a million colors
Has High Quality Graphics
Mouse will be needed
Keyboard can also be used
The user will need to solve challenging puzzles
Will entertain for hours and hours
is it going to be VV4? \:\)

#168462 - 08/17/08 06:57 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
Gatsbi Offline
Expert

I really hope that if this one is not Bug Tycoon, that they put it on the list to be the next one they make.

I LOVE looking at all the bugs in my collection in the PT game....I even turned the background of the collection screen B&W so I can see my bugs better!

#168463 - 08/17/08 07:01 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: Gatsbi]
Jared Offline
Adviser

Loc: Isola...I wish
I hope its something really really unique and creative.

#169091 - 08/22/08 09:22 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: YaelleG]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

Originally Posted By: YaelleG
Tuna Puzzler - You are 100,000,000% correct. Its INSANE how many of the same old, same old same old Hidden object & match 3 garbage games are coming out literally every other day. I cancelled my Big Fish subscription because I think its pathetic.

That being said, if LDW came out with one, I'd probably try it lol. But thats the Only way. I feel the need to shout at the top of my lungs how much I loathe hidden object games - no wait, I like the one or two that I have but EVERY OTHER DAY?! HUNDREDS OF EM?! Oh my gosh. I guess people are buying them otherwise they wouldnt be so popular. But hey, fad weight loss pills are popular too. Doesnt make em good.
I wonder how many times people download games thinking they're one thing then they turn out to be oinkers - I mean HOGs (hidden object games). Because a lot of times when I look at descriptions they have this whole fake plot thing described then you go to the demo or get more info & its - - oh no I'm seriously railing against them aren't I? But mannn....its like here is a fork - find it. In 3,000 different games. Stop the madness.
well, Tuna Puzzler and YaelleG; you're both 125,000% right. it is insane that there are so many macth 3 games. why will there never be a game where you take care of you things that is not made by LDW? oh, i think this is the best place. \:\)

#169096 - 08/22/08 09:53 PM Re: New game in progress on the previews page? [Re: williamani]
williamani Offline
Consigliere

okay, i think that the game sadly enough wont be a sequel of a tycoon, i think it is either BT, VV4, but it can also be something else.

Page 18 of 187 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 186 187 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter