Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 180 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Reficul, Madagal, Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520
30718 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30718 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186945 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 16 of 24 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#167243 - 08/08/08 07:11 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Lovelychunks]
Katie Masters Offline

Loc: Bourbonnais, IL, USA
First off, you people crack me up!! I have also said many of those. What was missed:
"Umm... do you really think it's a good idea to show the baby the bees??? Knock it off before it gets stung you ding-dong!"

"Yeah, playing in the dirt again... only now it's raining so you're really playing in the mud, aren't you? Yeah, that's what I thought... take a bath!"

"You're showing baby the ampitheatre? Aren't you vain? That's not what a *good* chief would do, in my opinion but, hey, it's your child, I guess."

"You just picked a mushroom and deposited it in the bin. Yes, get excited and jump around. Ummm... except that *I* made you do it so you better be jumping around and getting excited about *me*!"

"Eating?? There's 0 food in the bin! How are you eating? I think you had better get back to researching before I make you go repair the hut again!" (for a worker whose dislikes included 'wood')

"You're getting out of the rain by going into the alchemy lab?? I don't see a roof on the alchemy lab so what are you really doing, you nut?"

"Oh really? You're 'looking for mushrooms'? That's funny, you just passed one, goofy."

"You know, the lift/bath/hut isn't going to repair itself! You can bathe when you've finished it!" (especially when it's the bath!)

"If I catch you going to 'look at the fishies' one more time, I'm going to feed you to the sharks!! I swear it!"

"Don't 'Hey!' me! It's your dang job to gather mushrooms/pick-up collectables! And don't you forget that I created you!" (I've actually said this one aloud on all three VV games. I guess I'm not a very good 'Guiding Hand', eh?)

Well, those are some of my add-ons. I know there are tons more but I'll bet you're getting tired of my spiel by now. Sorry for that.
"Pretty, pretty please with pollen on top... I only need one more bug!!!" (PT)
"Yes, my minions! Do as I say or I shall let you perish!" (VV)

#169278 - 08/24/08 08:33 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Great Hand]
quirky Offline

what do you mean "nuh uh." Try it again dummy.

Your face is clean enough, get back to work!

#169281 - 08/24/08 08:43 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: quirky]
bethlham Offline
Guru

" I know your worried about your food...I'M worried about your food too! *cringe* But neither of us can stop worrying about food unless you go earn some tech points...see?!" *places villager back at the reasearch table* *sigh*

#169875 - 08/29/08 11:00 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: bethlham]
Annthewhofan Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Northwest, England
Come on stop saying 'NO' lets see why oh I see you dislike learning, I teach you to learn let the kids practice their healing skills on you.
After the kids heal him. Oh I see you decided to go fishing now after lieing down by the fire. So your afried I might take you to the potion. I renaming you Lazy Jon after some I know who is also lazy at work.

#169884 - 08/29/08 11:27 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: Annthewhofan]
SodaVillage Offline
Adviser

Loc: werever theres oreos :)
cant you see WE HAVE ENOUGH KIDS??? get back to work!!!!

I L0V BATMAN!!!

#170813 - 09/06/08 06:11 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: SodaVillage]
loco_loomo Offline

Loc: Texas
man one time my village was out of food and there was one guy in my village (the cheif) and he was to hungry to get more kids and all the other girls were too busy worring about food to make tech. points and stuff so i started yelling at them i forgot what i said tho so my mom walks in and tells me to calm down 5 min. later im yelling again and my sis came in and hit my head to make me shut up so now i want to make the ruling hand come out of the com. and grab my sis to drag her into vv3.

isn't it weird the villagers worship the cheif and the cheif worships a hand? its crazy

Edited by LadyCFII (09/06/08 06:21 PM)

#170953 - 09/07/08 09:18 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: loco_loomo]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Loc: Portugal
My chief was walking around not feeling well. So like a kind soul, I put one of the villagers to heal him. Would you believe it! they kissed ( lucky it was the opposite sex). So, to punish him, I through him into the sea. He ran out crying sharks EEk!. I laughed so much I nearly fell off my seat. \:\) \:\)

#170954 - 09/07/08 09:22 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: quirky]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

That one was funny. he! he! he! \:\) :blush \:\)

#170998 - 09/08/08 11:06 AM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: colourmehappy]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
\:D yes, it was funny! \:D
It happened to me often and each time I said: "Oooops!!"

#171622 - 09/14/08 12:57 PM Re: [SPOILERS] Things you've said while playing V3 [Re: laurence]
colourmehappy Offline
Master

Another one was when trying to make an elder. I'm trying to help you! Oh! I give up , if you don't want to become an elder, fine. Then I go back and apologise and help them again.

Page 16 of 24 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter