Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci
30716 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30716 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186945 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 9 of 43 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#147157 - 05/18/08 09:18 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Birdlady]
HarryFan17 Offline
Master

Loc: in the front row of a concert!...
I had an event where on eof my villagers found a crystal. the choices were keep it or dispose of it. I chose to keep and the villagers twin sister came to join the tribe!

#147275 - 05/19/08 12:11 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: queengamer78]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
Originally Posted By: queengamer78
I had the lazy apprentice event and I had the lil boy stay with current teacher and it made learning 1 of his likes...hope that helps!

Do not choose to get a new teacher!

I did that, and the kid got Learning as a DISLIKE. And you know what villagers who hate learning are like....

The kid did, however, get some skill in two skill areas. It said this was due to having to survive in the wild after running away from the new teacher, who turned out to be even meaner than the old one.

#147284 - 05/19/08 12:24 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
Laura78 Offline
Adviser

Loc: Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Xay
"Ants and the Granary"
Choices: Sweep the ants away/Let them be
Chose: Sweep black ants away
Result: Black ants left, invaded by red ants, who were hungrier. Lost food.

I had this one and chose Let them be. I lost 50 in food and gained "ants" as one of my Likes.

#147285 - 05/19/08 12:29 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: nikkimarie89]
Laura78 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: nikkimarie89
Originally Posted By: tangel

By the way, I still can't make alchemy recipes....why. I got my scientist to put the pots and the bowl in the lab and the lab is still in ruins...am I missing something?

If it helps, there are 5 items you need total, one of them is kind of obscure, but it is in the area where the builders have to clear leaves away

I have two games running, and the objects for the alchemy lab were in different locations in each one. Seems like each one is different.

#147286 - 05/19/08 12:32 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: CaesarSandy]
Laura78 Offline
Adviser

Originally Posted By: CaesarSandy
I had Jellyfish. all my peeps got thier health lowered from the stings.
Had a couple of the others mentioned here with the same results. So I won't list them here. But I haven't seen anyone mention the jellyfish.

I had this one! It was kinda funny, them hopping around from the stings.

#147368 - 05/19/08 03:13 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Laura78]
Tuna Puzzler Offline
Consigliere

Loc: CA, USA
I just got the "bees making weird jelly" one, and unlike the previous poster I chose a dark vial from the lab.

My villager enjoyed the yummy jelly, which also cured a cold that she didn't actually have (LOL). Aside from that, nothing happened.

#147407 - 05/19/08 04:24 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
AlexGagliardi Offline

I got the otter one & chose to feed them.
They got used to being fed & the result was they ate all my food.

Choose the other choice :-)

#147420 - 05/19/08 04:44 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: AlexGagliardi]
Twelvies Offline
Trainee

Loc: USA
i got one that said...
villager finds a blue reflective crystal, sh efinds it comforting and familiar.
Choices:
1. keep it.
2. discard it.
I kept it. She became calm, serene, and suddenly was suprized to find that she had a twin with a different name, same skills, and her likes had changed to dislikes (with ONE EXCEPTION: job was scientist, her like was potions, twin kept the like of potions).

#147424 - 05/19/08 04:48 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: AlexGagliardi]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Eek..I got a Medical Emergency!

The villager had abdominal pain and fever. Villagers were able to partially translate an ancient scroll left by original inhabitants that describes the illness exactely but the procedure for cure is very dangerous and barely within tribes technical reach.

You can either perform the procedure or let the illness run it's course.

I let it run its course...the villager recovered but not completely. She continued to have pain and difficulty standing or walking for long periods.

#147502 - 05/19/08 07:47 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
I had the Omen in the Clouds one. The dance she does is hysterical! Looks like a cat on "Red Bull."

Page 9 of 43 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter