Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
1 registered (The Sheeplord), 331 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci
30716 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30716 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186943 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 14 of 43 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#148920 - 05/21/08 09:28 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Xay]
DANIlovesJOE Offline

From my first tribe, all but the youngest child starved to death.. \:\( However, she survived and became chief! For 25 years she was all alone and I debated everyday whether or not to delete the tribe. I held out hope that a random event would soon bring another villager..

Low and behold, A canoe lands on the shore and in it is a villager from another part of the island! (Thank goodness it was a male- I was beginning to worry about my lone chieftess! ;))

So glad I kept waiting!!!

#148931 - 05/21/08 09:47 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: DANIlovesJOE]
LadyCFII Administrator Offline
Unicorn

Loc: Colorado
That's great! We love those kinds of happy stories. \:\)

#148972 - 05/21/08 10:37 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: DANIlovesJOE]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Oh I love that story! May they have many happy years together.

#148974 - 05/21/08 10:41 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: bethlham
Eek..I got a Medical Emergency!

The villager had abdominal pain and fever. Villagers were able to partially translate an ancient scroll left by original inhabitants that describes the illness exactely but the procedure for cure is very dangerous and barely within tribes technical reach.

You can either perform the procedure or let the illness run it's course.

I let it run its course...the villager recovered but not completely. She continued to have pain and difficulty standing or walking for long periods.

I wish I had made that choice. I allowed the procedure and lost the villager. She was only ten years old

#149012 - 05/21/08 11:33 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: MochaJew]
bunnylover Offline
Consigliere

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: MochaJew

The villager had abdominal pain and fever. Villagers were able to partially translate an ancient scroll left by original inhabitants that describes the illness exactely but the procedure for cure is very dangerous and barely within tribes technical reach.

I let it run its course...the villager recovered but not completely. She continued to have pain and difficulty standing or walking for long periods.

I wish I had made that choice. I allowed the procedure and lost the villager. She was only ten years old

I allowed procedure and... Viola! The villager was cured!

Chicka Chicka! Boom Boom! Will there be enough room?

#149026 - 05/21/08 11:55 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: bethlham]
Wisegirl Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: My Imagiantion Roams Freely, N...
I had one that wiped out my tech in the begginnning of the game and my villager didnt wan to become researcher, and after a while she became trainnee. she was adept the last time i saw her, because she kept leaving to do something else and then come back.

#149068 - 05/22/08 01:10 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Wisegirl]
Damballah Offline
Consigliere

Loc: Somewhere in time....
Biggles is a mysterious creature...I had the event in which he was in the lab, and my 3-year-old girl caught him. She chose to watch him rather than confront, and he did some miraculous adjustments to the things in the lab, and left, taking some glowing stones with him. Oddly enough, I didn't gain or lose anything.

#149161 - 05/22/08 03:28 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: MochaJew]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Originally Posted By: MochaJew

Oh, I'm sorry! Poor thing...sniff sniff.

#149350 - 05/22/08 04:45 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: mickella]
greybird Offline

I had the one with beans and I had them grind them up. They put them on the orchard and all my trees went to max fruit.

#149393 - 05/22/08 06:16 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: greybird]
bethlham Offline
Guru

The Shooting Star

Villager asks 'What can this mean?'

Should she go tell the others or keep watching? I picked keep watching and villagers patience was rewarded as she sees another. She keeps it up and developes patience and observational skills. Villager becomes adept scientist.

This was good for me because she was under 14!

The Blue Pearl

You can grind it or examine it. Upon examination has recipe: lotus lotus lotus (highlight spoiler) which puts villager in a trance.(end spoiler)

Edited by bethlham (05/22/08 06:17 PM)

Page 14 of 43 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter