Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 320 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520, chuusu, Ceci
30716 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30716 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186942 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 13 of 43 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 >
Topic Options
#148682 - 05/21/08 09:28 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: MusicObsessed]
tameno8 Offline
Expert

Loc: USA,UTAH
Originally Posted By: heidirea. :)
i had the mysterious fog event and lost all my food. \:\(

feel lucky i lost ALL of my tech points to the fog.

#148684 - 05/21/08 09:31 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Happyn'Whatnot]
SecretSeahorse Offline
Trainee

Loc: Travelling through space-time
I have a coffe bean event. A villager found some roasted coffee beans and the two choices were make the beans into coffee or use the beans as fertiliser. I chose the first option and it said everyone worked harder.

Another one was when a fog took away 2000 tech points.

#148695 - 05/21/08 10:21 AM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Tuna Puzzler]
Peachie Offline
Trainee

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Tuna Puzzler
I just had The Noisy Bird event:

One day, while conducting research, Tuitui is relentlessly harassed by a noisy, squawking bird. So persistent is the bird, that it would almost seem that it is deliberately trying to disrupt research! What should she do? (A) Scare the bird away. (B) Leave the bird alone.

I scared the bird away and the bird left without doing any damage. My villager got sick, but since the text said nothing about sickness or injury, I think this could have just been a coincidence.

I left the bird alone and the person found that the bird had a piece of paper in his claw which was a recipe to give more energy, black orchid + tiger lily + cactus.

#148771 - 05/21/08 04:52 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Happyn'Whatnot]
Just Mom Offline

One night, as Pod is just falling asleep, he starts hearing the gentle, whispering voice of a beautiful lady clad in white gossamer. She whispers, " When the heart and mind are one, the spirit and body are in balance. Seek your inner harmony, my child! What a strange dream! What can this mean?

Choices are:

Study the ways of Nature
Study the Healing arts

I chose healing arts and gained healing skill

#148847 - 05/21/08 07:02 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Just Mom]
Caity Offline

This morning I had a crate full of dark beans wash up. I think my choices were to brew or plant the beans. I had him grind them up and all my villagers drank it. They all jumped around hyper for a few minutes. It was great!

This is such a fun game \:\)

#148874 - 05/21/08 07:39 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Caity]
kittyhawk Offline
Trainee

Loc: Isola North
When my Villager ground the pearl to mix with coconut milk, she also got a boost in health (along with the previously mentioned Running)

#148883 - 05/21/08 08:07 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: kittyhawk]
patricia57 Offline
Expert

has anyone made a complete list of events yet?

#148895 - 05/21/08 08:42 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: patricia57]
HarryFan17 Offline
Master

Loc: in the front row of a concert!...
My villager found a vial with a sweet smelling liquid...

Taste it
Bring it back to tribe

I chose to bring it back to the tribe and I was given the potion igredients.

#148905 - 05/21/08 08:57 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: HarryFan17]
bethlham Offline
Guru

I got The Ghostly Dream...while sleeping villager hears gentle whisper of wizened old man clad in white robes saying "Believe in yourself, my child! Focus your mind but be tempered by your heart. Seek the power of your will, for through your will made manifest are great works forged!"

You can become preoccupied with research or inspired by architecture. I picked to be inspired and villager gained building skill....then I joted the saying down for myself because I thought it was indeed inspiring...haha.

Also got the Daredevil who was teasing the sharks. Women showed up so the daring villager thought he should step his game and swim with the sharks and grab some fin.

Should he swim with sharks or re-think his plan?
I decided he should re-think it so he found a plausible excuse to scrap the plan and while the ladies were disappointed they were relieved for his safety.

#148915 - 05/21/08 09:18 PM Re: (SPOILERS) What VV3 Events have you had? [Re: Just Mom]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Originally Posted By: Just Mom
One night, as Pod is just falling asleep, he starts hearing the gentle, whispering voice of a beautiful lady clad in white gossamer. She whispers, " When the heart and mind are one, the spirit and body are in balance. Seek your inner harmony, my child! What a strange dream! What can this mean?

Choices are:

Study the ways of Nature
Study the Healing arts

I chose healing arts and gained healing skill

I'd had that same event and made the same choice. My 16 year is now a Master Doctor. This is also the child who watched the otters playing. I let him watch and the villagers by watching the otters found a new treat \:\)
But sadly, Almond got the choice of giving the lady the flowers or necklace. She took the necklace and turned him down.

Page 13 of 43 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter