Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 136 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Reficul, Madagal, Lady Daphina, The Sheeplord, Pearl8520
30718 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30718 Members
77 Forums
19386 Topics
186945 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 23 of 61 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#119442 - 02/13/08 01:18 AM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: Gamemastr1]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Anywhere but here
Could it be that the piece that we are looking at is a piece of an idol, like in VV2? That it was hidden in this chimmey or closet...or whatever it is?

#119449 - 02/13/08 01:42 AM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: MochaJew]
HelloWorld! Offline
Consigliere

Loc: My Dragon Cave and Isola.
I agree with laurence.But maybe,you need to get a certain level in tech,like in VV1 you need level 3 in fertility to get twins and trips,and in VV2 you need level two in Exploration to get the cauldron,maybe you'll need level two in one thing,and level 3 in another to make some kind of pot to cook in or something like that.

I AM NOT A BETA TESTER LEAKING SECRETS!
I AM ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OLD AND DO NOT
EVEN KNOW HOW TO SEND A VIRUS SO THERE!

#119458 - 02/13/08 05:03 AM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: HelloWorld!]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: HelloWorld!
I agree with laurence.But maybe,you need to get a certain level in tech,like in VV1 you need level 3 in fertility to get twins and trips,and in VV2 you need level two in Exploration to get the cauldron,maybe you'll need level two in one thing,and level 3 in another to make some kind of pot to cook in or something like that.

I AM NOT A BETA TESTER LEAKING SECRETS!
I AM ONLY ELEVEN YEARS OLD AND DO NOT
EVEN KNOW HOW TO SEND A VIRUS SO THERE!

While it is fun to guess and wonder, we really won't know until the game is released. And even then...the staff of LDW have a way of holding their cards rather close...

#119468 - 02/13/08 08:27 AM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: Gamemastr1]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Originally Posted By: Gamemastr1
When the game is released and we have had a chance to play it, Laurence, we shall then see who is right and whose theory goes "up in smoke" LOLOLOLOL (yes, that pun WAS intended) ...
…Just so you know, i am just engaging in a friendly debate and it isn't meant to be a hostile arguement, so please don't misinterpret my comments as such. \:D It is all in fun as we really won't know until it is released. \:D \:D \:D \:D

I'm sure that's a friendly debate and a funny one! \:D It's the only thing we can do in waiting the game!!
But if it is a chimney and there is going to be a fire in it, what is that... that... thing inside on the hearth? It doesn't appear to be a cauldron. It also appears there are broken pieces of whatever it is laying on the ground in front of it, which, when pieced together would make an Idol of some sort.?.?
As said HelloWorld and Mocha \:\) , something broken or dismantled like the gong
Here some little things I have noticed:

(PS: Sorry for the word "top" putting twice in the little note \:\/ )

Edited by laurence (02/13/08 08:34 AM)

#119476 - 02/13/08 10:50 AM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: laurence]
Rainbowlady333 Offline
Expert

Loc: MA
Well, it is nice we can get glimpses, even if it is only a tease ... just makes you want to buy it more LOL!!!

#119480 - 02/13/08 12:27 PM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: Britney]
arnie Offline
Master of Meditation

Loc: London, UK
Knowing Arthur, he will read this debate and swiftly change the programming so if it was a chimney or a niche for an idol it'll now become something completely different, just to surprise people. He's evil that way.

#119483 - 02/13/08 01:08 PM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: arnie]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

\:o If you're right that would be !!!
But it will delay the realization of VV3!!! \:\( \:\( \:\(
(So both Gamey and me will be wrong!! \:D )

Edited by laurence (02/13/08 01:10 PM)

#119491 - 02/13/08 03:08 PM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: arnie]
MochaJew Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Originally Posted By: arnie
Knowing Arthur, he will read this debate and swiftly change the programming so if it was a chimney or a niche for an idol it'll now become something completely different, just to surprise people. He's evil that way.

Yep! That sounds like our Arthur

Edited by MochaJew (02/13/08 05:00 PM)

#119515 - 02/13/08 06:24 PM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: arnie]
Gamemastr1 Offline
Graphics Wizard

Quote:
Knowing Arthur, he will... change the programming... (to) something completely different... He's evil that way.

That would be most unfair. That would be like buying a black stallion on eBay and getting a gray, old, nag.
Arthur. Do not change it. Resist the devil on your shoulder and listen to the angel on the other one... Yes, you have an angel on the other shoulder. You may have missed him, but he's there. \:D LOL

#119518 - 02/13/08 06:38 PM Re: When can we expect VV3 to be released? [Re: Gamemastr1]
laurence Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Arthur. Do not change it. Resist the devil on your shoulder and listen to the angel on the other one... Yes, you have an angel on the other shoulder. You may have missed him, but he's there. \:D LOL

\:o Yes , resist and listen this one: You know, it's too late to change anythings!

Page 23 of 61 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter