Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 225 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Legally playing Palm OS/Pocket PC games + H.M VV5?
by lorsieab2
09/09/24 06:33 AM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
DazedAlchemist, SablesauntieTJ, Bindy, calemari, ASARDigital.com
30726 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30726 Members
78 Forums
19393 Topics
186960 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 23 of 32 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 >
Topic Options
#149581 - 05/23/08 03:57 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: laurence]
Anki Offline
Expert

Loc: Delhi, India
ANGELSTAR. is a SPCV member n she is giving advice in some of her posts to kill the villagers which u dont like by gving some sicking potion. This is against the law of SPCV. Take some action against Her.
i m sorry it was Anglestar not TMAC. I m sorry Tmac read the post wrong. I M SORRY TMAC.

Edited by Anki (05/23/08 04:08 AM)
Anki.

#149582 - 05/23/08 04:02 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Anki]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
I'll have to look into this, Anki. Thank you for mentioning your concerns.
EDIT: Could you, by chance, mean this post ?

Edited by Krystal (05/23/08 04:07 AM)

#149586 - 05/23/08 04:08 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Krystal]
Houjun Offline
Consigliere

Anki, if you are referring to this post of Tmac's, she is quoting another person who had "Proud SPCV Member" in their signature and who suggested another person give their villagers that stew. \:\)

Track your currency.

If you like brainteasers, you might like Braingle.

#149587 - 05/23/08 04:10 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Houjun]
Krystal Offline
Fan Fiction Enthusiast

Loc: The 'Merica
Oh, now I see the edit to Anki's post. Yes, if you look at the post I linked to by Tmac, she was asking AngelStar about it.

#149589 - 05/23/08 04:12 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Krystal]
Anki Offline
Expert

Loc: Delhi, India
I M SORRY TMAC. I read the port wrong.
Anki.

#150180 - 05/24/08 07:26 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Krystal]
Tahoe mom Offline
Trainee

Loc: Stateline, NV
I will sign willing and happily. My family thinks I have gone nuts over my villagers but they know me and know will not hurt anyone. I would like to tell you a little something about the picture you see.

This is my 17 yr old golden "Moose". I meet him the day he was born. We hike through the mountains and lakes here in the Sierra until the day came he could no long walk with me or swim in the lake. We do live on the lake here in Tahoe so he was able to at least look at it and know the memores he and I both care in are hearts. I was not goning to allow him to live in pain so on that last day he crawled into my lap and look up to me with those big brown eyes to see good bye to me. It was his time to leave this place knowing he was love and care for his whole life. He knew he was to join my 17 year german sheparded "Sam". They both where a big part of my life and have a special place in my home where they are honored. I have yet to find that next special friend to join our family so for now my villagers hold that special place in my heart.

#150275 - 05/24/08 10:51 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Anki]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
Originally Posted By: Anki
ANGELSTAR. is a SPCV member n she is giving advice in some of her posts to kill the villagers which u dont like by gving some sicking potion. This is against the law of SPCV. Take some action against Her.

This matter has been dealt with. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I would reiterate, that these types of actions are NOT condoned by the SPCV, and indeed, a similar post is what got this group started to begin with.

Again, thank you for your due diligence in bringing this matter to our attention.

Rockmower,
VP, SPCV

#150276 - 05/24/08 10:53 PM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Tahoe mom]
Rockmower Moderator Offline
Master Poet

Loc: The Beautiful Ozarks
A welcome to the new members! We gratefully accept your willingness to share our values.

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry

#150325 - 05/25/08 01:48 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: HelloWorld!]
Paravou Offline

I, Paravou, do hereby solemnly vow to do all within my power to minimize unnecessary cruelty to all Virtual Villagers (real or imagined) in the name of the SPCV.

Dated this 24th day of May 2008

Witnessed by _ _ __ _ _ __ _ _ __ _(agent)

Approved by JAZZO president SPCV

#150331 - 05/25/08 02:02 AM Re: The SPCV: basis and organization. [Re: Rockmower]
bethlham Offline
Guru

Originally Posted By: Rockmower
Originally Posted By: Anki

This matter has been dealt with. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I would reiterate, that these types of actions are NOT condoned by the SPCV, and indeed, a similar post is what got this group started to begin with.

Again, thank you for your due diligence in bringing this matter to our attention.

Rockmower,
VP, SPCV

Not to put a bee in anybody's bonnet...but....the Villager Bill of Rights says nothing about a member, or otherwise, giving advise or opinion about potentially harmful stews, potions or otherwise. It merely states that members will not harm their own villagers.

As far as I know, AngelGirl has abided by the terms and not harmed her own villagers, merely informed others of the means by which it could be done, and as such has commited no infraction of the SPVC and is subject to no reprimand.

Therefore, any harm caused to AngelGirl by means of SPVC reprimand should be remedied and forgiven.

Humans need protection too.

I love your implied intent and the forums....I just wanted to be fair. Good luck to all! \:\)

Page 23 of 32 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter